Subject: [IGSREPORT-6662] Wk 1034 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:36:11 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 23 10:36:11 PST 1999      Message Number 6662
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1034 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-Nov-99)
                   GPS Week 1034/IGS Operational Week 305
       (October 31 through November 06, 1999; Days 99304 thru 99310)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1034**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10340-6.eph.Z cod10347.erp.Z   cod10347.sum.Z   cod10347.snx.Z 12-Nov-99
EMR emr10340-6.eph.Z emr10347.erp.Z   emr10347.sum.Z   emr10347.snx.Z 12-Nov-99+
ESA esa10340-6.eph.Z esa10347.erp.Z   esa10347.sum.Z   esa10347.snx.Z 16-Nov-99+
GFZ gfz10340-6.sp3.Z gfz10347.erp.Z   gfz10347.sum.Z   gfz10347.snx.Z 11-Nov-99+
IGP igp10340-6.sp3.Z igp10340-6.erp.Z igp10340-6.sum.Z                05-Oct-99
IGR igr10340-6.sp3.Z igr10340-6.erp.Z igr10340-6.sum.Z                07-Oct-99
IGS igs10340-6.sp3.Z igs10347.erp.Z   igs10347.sum.Z                  18-Nov-99
JPL jpl10340-6.sp3.Z jpl10347.erp.Z   jpl10347.sum.Z   jpl10347.snx.Z 15-Nov-99+
NCL                                   ncl1034g.sum.Z   ncl1034g.snx.Z 21-Nov-99+
NGS ngs10340-6.sp3.Z ngs10347.erp.Z   ngs10347.sum.Z   ngs10347.snx.Z 15-Nov-99
SIO sio10340-6.sp3.Z sio10347.erp.Z   sio10347.sum.Z   sio10347.snx.Z 15-Nov-99
================================================================================
Totals:  153 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1034) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]