Subject: [IGSREPORT-0666] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0725)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 5:53:03 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 22  5:53:03 PST 1993      Message Number 0666
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0725)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0725
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Dec-93)
                       GPS Week 0725/IGS Pilot Week 57
          (November 28 thru December 04, 1993; Days 332 thru 338)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0725]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07250-6.EPH      SP3     COD07257.ERP   COD07257.SUM     13-Dec-93
 EMR     EMR07250-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07257.ERP   EMR07257.SUM     09-Dec-93
 ESA     ESA07250-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07257.ERP   ESA07257.SUM     10-Dec-93
 GFZ     GFZ07250-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07257.ERP   GFZ07257.SUM     11-Dec-93
 JPL     JPL07250-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07257.ERP   JPL07257.SUM     15-Dec-93
 NGS     NGS07250-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07250-6.SUM   09-Dec-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (10.0 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index