Subject: [IGSREPORT-6646] Wk 1030 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:33:02 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 16 10:33:02 PST 1999      Message Number 6646
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1030 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 16-Nov-99)
                     GPS Week 1030/IGS Operational Week 301
             (October 03 through 09 1999; Days 99276 thru 99282)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1030

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10307.snx.Z  cod10307.ssc.Z        cod10307.sum.Z   16-Oct-99
 EMR    AC    emr10307.snx.Z  emr10307.ssc.Z        emr10307.sum.Z   14-Oct-99
 ESA    AC    esa10307.snx.Z  esa10307.ssc.Z        esa10307.sum.Z   20-Oct-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10307.snx.Z  gfz10307.ssc.Z        gfz10307.sum.Z   15-Oct-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10307.snx.Z  jpl10307.ssc.Z        jpl10307.sum.Z   18-Oct-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10307.snx.Z  ngs10307.ssc.Z        ngs10307.sum.Z   15-Oct-99
 SIO    AC    sio10307.snx.Z  sio10307.ssc.Z        sio10307.sum.Z   15-Oct-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1030g.snx.Z  jpl1030g.ssc.Z        jpl1030g.sum.Z   28-Oct-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1030g.snx.Z  mit1030g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1030g.sum.Z   26-Oct-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1030g.snx.Z  ncl1030g.ssc.Z        ncl1030g.sum.Z   22-Oct-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1030p.snx.Z  ncl1030p.ssc.Z        ncl1030p.sum.Z   15-Nov-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10307.snx.Z  aus10307.ssc.Z        aus10307.sum.Z   10-Nov-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10307.snx.Z  eur10307.ssc.Z        eur10307.sum.Z   02-Nov-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1030.snx.Z igs99P1030.ssc.Z      igs99P1030.sum.Z 02-Nov-99
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]