Subject: [IGSREPORT-6645] Wk 1033 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:32:39 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 16 10:32:39 PST 1999      Message Number 6645
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1033 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-Nov-99)
                   GPS Week 1033/IGS Operational Week 304
           (October 24 through 30, 1999; Days 99297 thru 99303)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1033**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10330-6.eph.Z cod10337.erp.Z   cod10337.sum.Z   cod10337.snx.Z 05-Nov-99
EMR emr10330-6.eph.Z emr10337.erp.Z   emr10337.sum.Z   emr10337.snx.Z 09-Nov-99+
ESA esa10330-6.eph.Z esa10337.erp.Z   esa10337.sum.Z   esa10337.snx.Z 09-Nov-99+
GFZ gfz10330-6.sp3.Z gfz10337.erp.Z   gfz10337.sum.Z   gfz10337.snx.Z 04-Nov-99+
IGP igp10330-6.sp3.Z igp10330-6.erp.Z igp10330-6.sum.Z                29-Oct-99
IGR igr10330-6.sp3.Z igr10330-6.erp.Z igr10330-6.sum.Z                31-Oct-99
IGS igs10330-6.sp3.Z igs10337.erp.Z   igs10337.sum.Z                  11-Nov-99
JPL jpl10330-6.sp3.Z jpl10337.erp.Z   jpl10337.sum.Z   jpl10337.snx.Z 09-Nov-99+
JPL                                   jpl1033g.sum.Z   jpl1033g.snx.Z 11-Nov-99+
MIT                                   mit1033g.sum.Z   mit1033g.snx.Z 15-Nov-99+
NCL                                   ncl1033g.sum.Z   ncl1033g.snx.Z 10-Nov-99+
NGS ngs10330-6.sp3.Z ngs10337.erp.Z   ngs10337.sum.Z   ngs10337.snx.Z 05-Nov-99
SIO sio10330-6.sp3.Z sio10337.erp.Z   sio10337.sum.Z   sio10337.snx.Z 09-Nov-99
================================================================================
Totals:  157 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1033) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]