Subject: [IGSREPORT-6622] Wk 1029 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:24:07 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  9 11:24:07 PST 1999      Message Number 6622
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1029 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 09-Nov-99)
                     GPS Week 1029/IGS Operational Week 300
         (September 26 through October 02 1999; Days 99269 thru 99274)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1029

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10297.snx.Z  cod10297.ssc.Z        cod10297.sum.Z   08-Oct-99
 EMR    AC    emr10297.snx.Z  emr10297.ssc.Z        emr10297.sum.Z   06-Oct-99
 ESA    AC    esa10297.snx.Z  esa10297.ssc.Z        esa10297.sum.Z   13-Oct-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10297.snx.Z  gfz10297.ssc.Z        gfz10297.sum.Z   08-Oct-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10297.snx.Z  jpl10297.ssc.Z        jpl10297.sum.Z   11-Oct-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10297.snx.Z  ngs10297.ssc.Z        ngs10297.sum.Z   06-Oct-99
 SIO    AC    sio10297.snx.Z  sio10297.ssc.Z        sio10297.sum.Z   13-Oct-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1029g.snx.Z  jpl1029g.ssc.Z        jpl1029g.sum.Z   28-Oct-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1029g.snx.Z  mit1029g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1029g.sum.Z   19-Oct-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1029g.snx.Z  ncl1029g.ssc.Z        ncl1029g.sum.Z   14-Oct-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1029p.snx.Z  ncl1029p.ssc.Z        ncl1029p.sum.Z   03-Nov-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10297.snx.Z  aus10297.ssc.Z        aus10297.sum.Z   03-Nov-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10297.snx.Z  eur10297.ssc.Z        eur10297.sum.Z   26-Oct-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10297.snx.Z  sir10297.ssc.Z        sir10297.sum.Z   29-Oct-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1029.snx.Z igs99P1029.ssc.Z      igs99P1029.sum.Z 02-Nov-99
================================================================================
Totals:  42 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]