Subject: [IGSREPORT-6621] Wk 1032 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:23:45 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  9 11:23:45 PST 1999      Message Number 6621
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1032 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Nov-99)
                   GPS Week 1032/IGS Operational Week 303
           (October 17 through 23, 1999; Days 99290 thru 99296)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1032**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10320-6.eph.Z cod10327.erp.Z   cod10327.sum.Z   cod10327.snx.Z 29-Oct-99
EMR emr10320-6.eph.Z emr10327.erp.Z   emr10327.sum.Z   emr10327.snx.Z 02-Nov-99+
ESA esa10320-6.eph.Z esa10327.erp.Z   esa10327.sum.Z   esa10327.snx.Z 02-Nov-99+
GFZ gfz10320-6.sp3.Z gfz10327.erp.Z   gfz10327.sum.Z   gfz10327.snx.Z 28-Oct-99+
IGP igp10320-6.sp3.Z igp10320-6.erp.Z igp10320-6.sum.Z                22-Oct-99
IGR igr10320-6.sp3.Z igr10320-6.erp.Z igr10320-6.sum.Z                24-Oct-99
IGS igs10320-6.sp3.Z igs10327.erp.Z   igs10327.sum.Z                  05-Nov-99
JPL jpl10320-6.sp3.Z jpl10327.erp.Z   jpl10327.sum.Z   jpl10327.snx.Z 28-Oct-99+
JPL                                   jpl1032g.sum.Z   jpl1032g.snx.Z 03-Nov-99+
MIT                                   mit1032g.sum.Z   mit1032g.snx.Z 09-Nov-99+
NCL                                   ncl1032g.sum.Z   ncl1032g.snx.Z 03-Nov-99+
NGS ngs10320-6.sp3.Z ngs10327.erp.Z   ngs10327.sum.Z   ngs10327.snx.Z 29-Oct-99
SIO sio10320-6.sp3.Z sio10327.erp.Z   sio10327.sum.Z   sio10327.snx.Z 29-Oct-99
================================================================================
Totals:  157 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1032) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]