Subject: [IGSREPORT-6603] Wk 1028 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 8:09:53 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  2  8:09:53 PST 1999      Message Number 6603
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1028 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 02-Nov-99)
                     GPS Week 1028/IGS Operational Week 299
             (September 19 through 25 1999; Days 99262 thru 99268)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1028

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10287.snx.Z  cod10287.ssc.Z        cod10287.sum.Z   01-Oct-99
 EMR    AC    emr10287.snx.Z  emr10287.ssc.Z        emr10287.sum.Z   29-Sep-99
 ESA    AC    esa10287.snx.Z  esa10287.ssc.Z        esa10287.sum.Z   05-Oct-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10287.snx.Z  gfz10287.ssc.Z        gfz10287.sum.Z   05-Oct-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10287.snx.Z  jpl10287.ssc.Z        jpl10287.sum.Z   04-Oct-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10287.snx.Z  ngs10287.ssc.Z        ngs10287.sum.Z   01-Oct-99
 SIO    AC    sio10287.snx.Z  sio10287.ssc.Z        sio10287.sum.Z   04-Oct-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1028g.snx.Z  jpl1028g.ssc.Z        jpl1028g.sum.Z   05-Oct-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1028g.snx.Z  mit1028g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1028g.sum.Z   12-Oct-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1028g.snx.Z  ncl1028g.ssc.Z        ncl1028g.sum.Z   07-Oct-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10287.snx.Z  eur10287.ssc.Z        eur10287.sum.Z   19-Oct-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10287.snx.Z  sir10287.ssc.Z        sir10287.sum.Z   26-Oct-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1028.snx.Z igs99P1028.ssc.Z      igs99P1028.sum.Z 13-Oct-99
================================================================================
Totals:  36 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]