Subject: [IGSREPORT-6602] Wk 1031 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 8:09:16 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov  2  8:09:16 PST 1999      Message Number 6602
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1031 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Nov-99)
                   GPS Week 1031/IGS Operational Week 302
           (October 10 through 16, 1999; Days 99283 thru 99290)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1031**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10310-6.eph.Z cod10317.erp.Z   cod10317.sum.Z   cod10317.snx.Z 22-Oct-99
EMR emr10310-6.eph.Z emr10317.erp.Z   emr10317.sum.Z   emr10317.snx.Z 22-Oct-99+
ESA esa10310-6.eph.Z esa10317.erp.Z   esa10317.sum.Z   esa10317.snx.Z 25-Oct-99+
GFZ gfz10310-6.sp3.Z gfz10317.erp.Z   gfz10317.sum.Z   gfz10317.snx.Z 21-Oct-99+
IGP igp10310-6.sp3.Z igp10310-6.erp.Z igp10310-6.sum.Z                15-Oct-99
IGR igr10310-6.sp3.Z igr10310-6.erp.Z igr10310-6.sum.Z                17-Oct-99
IGS igs10310-6.sp3.Z igs10317.erp.Z   igs10317.sum.Z                  28-Oct-99
JPL jpl10310-6.sp3.Z jpl10317.erp.Z   jpl10317.sum.Z   jpl10317.snx.Z 20-Oct-99+
JPL                                   jpl1031g.sum.Z   jpl1031g.snx.Z 28-Oct-99
MIT                                   mit1031g.sum.Z   mit1031g.snx.Z 01-Nov-99
NCL                                   ncl1031g.sum.Z   ncl1031g.snx.Z 28-Oct-99
NGS ngs10310-6.sp3.Z ngs10317.erp.Z   ngs10317.sum.Z   ngs10317.snx.Z 25-Oct-99
SIO sio10310-6.sp3.Z sio10317.erp.Z   sio10317.sum.Z   sio10317.snx.Z 25-Oct-99
================================================================================
Totals:  157 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1031) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]