Subject: [IGSREPORT-6575] Wk 1027 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:55:34 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 26 10:55:34 PDT 1999      Message Number 6575
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1027 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 26-Oct-99)
                     GPS Week 1027/IGS Operational Week 298
             (September 12 through 18 1999; Days 99255 thru 99261)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1027

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10277.snx.Z  cod10277.ssc.Z        cod10277.sum.Z   25-Sep-99
 EMR    AC    emr10277.snx.Z  emr10277.ssc.Z        emr10277.sum.Z   22-Sep-99
 ESA    AC    esa10277.snx.Z  esa10277.ssc.Z        esa10277.sum.Z   28-Sep-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10277.snx.Z  gfz10277.ssc.Z        gfz10277.sum.Z   23-Sep-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10277.snx.Z  jpl10277.ssc.Z        jpl10277.sum.Z   27-Sep-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10277.snx.Z  ngs10277.ssc.Z        ngs10277.sum.Z   24-Sep-99
 SIO    AC    sio10277.snx.Z  sio10277.ssc.Z        sio10277.sum.Z   27-Sep-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1027g.snx.Z  jpl1027g.ssc.Z        jpl1027g.sum.Z   05-Oct-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1027g.snx.Z  mit1027g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1027g.sum.Z   06-Oct-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1027g.snx.Z  ncl1027g.ssc.Z        ncl1027g.sum.Z   29-Sep-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10277.snx.Z  eur10277.ssc.Z        eur10277.sum.Z   12-Oct-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10277.snx.Z  sir10277.ssc.Z        sir10277.sum.Z   22-Oct-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1027.snx.Z igs99P1027.ssc.Z      igs99P1027.sum.Z 07-Oct-99
================================================================================
Totals:  36 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]