Subject: [IGSREPORT-6574] Wk 1030 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:55:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Oct 26 10:55:05 PDT 1999      Message Number 6574
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1030 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Oct-99)
                   GPS Week 1030/IGS Operational Week 301
           (October 03 through 09, 1999; Days 99276 thru 99282)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1030**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10300-6.eph.Z cod10307.erp.Z   cod10307.sum.Z   cod10307.snx.Z 16-Oct-99
EMR emr10300-6.eph.Z emr10307.erp.Z   emr10307.sum.Z   emr10307.snx.Z 14-Oct-99+
ESA esa10300-6.eph.Z esa10307.erp.Z   esa10307.sum.Z   esa10307.snx.Z 20-Oct-99+
GFZ gfz10300-6.sp3.Z gfz10307.erp.Z   gfz10307.sum.Z   gfz10307.snx.Z 15-Oct-99+
IGP igp10300-6.sp3.Z igp10300-6.erp.Z igp10300-6.sum.Z                08-Oct-99
IGR igr10300-6.sp3.Z igr10300-6.erp.Z igr10300-6.sum.Z                10-Oct-99
IGS igs10300-6.sp3.Z igs10307.erp.Z   igs10307.sum.Z                  21-Oct-99
JPL jpl10300-6.sp3.Z jpl10307.erp.Z   jpl10307.sum.Z   jpl10307.snx.Z 18-Oct-99+
NCL                                   ncl1030g.sum.Z   ncl1030g.snx.Z 22-Oct-99+
NGS ngs10300-6.sp3.Z ngs10307.erp.Z   ngs10307.sum.Z   ngs10307.snx.Z 15-Oct-99
SIO sio10300-6.sp3.Z sio10307.erp.Z   sio10307.sum.Z   sio10307.snx.Z 15-Oct-99
================================================================================
Totals:  150 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1030) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]