Subject: [IGSREPORT-0656] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0724)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 6:12:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 15  6:12:52 PST 1993      Message Number 0656
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0724)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0724
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Dec-93)
                       GPS Week 0724/IGS Pilot Week 56
               (November 21 thru 27, 1993; Days 325 thru 331)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0724]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07240-6.EPH      SP3     COD07247.ERP   COD07247.SUM     03-Dec-93
 EMR     EMR07240-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07247.ERP   EMR07247.SUM     30-Nov-93
 ESA     ESA07240-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07247.ERP   ESA07247.SUM     03-Dec-93
 GFZ     GFZ07240-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07247.ERP   GFZ07247.SUM     07-Dec-93
 NGS     NGS07240-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07240-6.SUM   02-Dec-93
 SIO     SIO07240-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07247.ERP   SIO07247.SUM     14-Dec-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (10.0 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index