Subject: [IGSREPORT-0655] CDDIS Data Holdings (Week 0726)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 6:12:25 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 15  6:12:25 PST 1993      Message Number 0655
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS                                                  
Subject: CDDIS Data Holdings (Week 0726)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for GPS Week 0726                         
---------------------------------------------------                         
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 15-Dec-93 08:12)           
                       IGS Pilot Week 58/GPS Week 0726                      
              (December 05 through 11, 1993; Days 339 thru 345)             
                                                                            
                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3        
                   Mon.                    3   4   4   4   4   4   4   No.  
    Site Name      Name      Receiver      9   0   1   2   3   4   5  Sites 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Albert Head        ALBH  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Algonquin          ALGO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Bermuda            BRMU  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fairbanks          FAIR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Fortaleza          FORT  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Goldstone          GOLD  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Graz               GRAZ  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Greenbelt          GODE  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hartebeesthoek     HART  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Harvest Platform   HARV  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Herstmonceux       HERS  Rogue SNR-8A      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Hobart             HOB1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Jozefoslaw         JOZE  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kiruna             KIRU  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kokee Park         KOKB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kootwijk           KOSG  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Kourou             KOUR  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Lake Mathews       MATH  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Madrid             MADR  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Maspalomas         MASP  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Matera             MATE  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McDonald           MDO1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
McMurdo            MCMU  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   -   -   -      4 
Metsahovi          METS  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
North Liberty      NLIB  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Onsala             ONSA  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Palos Verdes       PVEP  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Pamate             PAMA  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pasadena           JPLM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Penticton          DRAO  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Perth              PERT  Rogue SNR-8100    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pie Town           PIE1  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Pinyon Flat        PIN1  Ashtech Z-XII3    X   X   X   -   -   -   -      3 
Quincy             QUIN  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   -   -   X      5 
Richmond           RCM5  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Saint John's       STJO  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Santiago           SANT  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Taiwan             TAIW  Rogue SNR-800     X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tidbinbilla        TIDB  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Tromso             TROM  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Usuda              USUD  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Vandenberg         VNDP  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Westford           WES2  Rogue SNR-8000    X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Wettzell           WETT  Rogue SNR-800     X   -   X   X   X   X   X      6 
Yaragadee          YAR1  Rogue SNR-8       X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Yellowknife        YELL  Rogue SNR-8C      X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
Zimmerwald         ZIMM  Trimble 4000SSE   X   X   X   X   X   X   X      7 
------------------ ----- ---------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----- 
Totals:              47  stations          47  46  47  44  42  42  43   311

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 93279 and on
        GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index