Subject: [IGSREPORT-6544] Wk 1028 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:30:24 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Oct 14 13:30:24 PDT 1999      Message Number 6544
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1028 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Oct-99)
                   GPS Week 1028/IGS Operational Week 299
          (September 19 through 25, 1999; Days 99262 thru 99268)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1028**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10280-6.eph.Z cod10287.erp.Z   cod10287.sum.Z   cod10287.snx.Z 01-Oct-99
EMR emr10280-6.eph.Z emr10287.erp.Z   emr10287.sum.Z   emr10287.snx.Z 29-Sep-99+
ESA esa10280-6.eph.Z esa10287.erp.Z   esa10287.sum.Z   esa10287.snx.Z 05-Oct-99+
GFZ gfz10280-6.sp3.Z gfz10287.erp.Z   gfz10287.sum.Z   gfz10287.snx.Z 05-Oct-99+
IGP igp10280-6.sp3.Z igp10280-6.erp.Z igp10280-6.sum.Z                24-Sep-99
IGR igr10280-6.sp3.Z igr10280-6.erp.Z igr10280-6.sum.Z                26-Sep-99
IGS igs10280-6.sp3.Z igs10287.erp.Z   igs10287.sum.Z                  07-Oct-99
IGS                                   igs99P1028.sum.Z                13-Oct-99
JPL jpl10280-6.sp3.Z jpl10287.erp.Z   jpl10287.sum.Z   jpl10287.snx.Z 04-Oct-99+
JPL                                   jpl1028g.sum.Z   jpl1028g.snx.Z 05-Oct-99+
MIT                                   mit1028g.sum.Z   mit1028g.snx.Z 12-Oct-99+
NCL                                   ncl1028g.sum.Z   ncl1028g.snx.Z 07-Oct-99+
NGS ngs10280-6.sp3.Z ngs10287.erp.Z   ngs10287.sum.Z   ngs10287.snx.Z 01-Oct-99
SIO sio10280-6.sp3.Z sio10287.erp.Z   sio10287.sum.Z   sio10287.snx.Z 04-Oct-99
================================================================================
Totals:  172 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1028) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]