Subject: [IGSREPORT-6520] Wk 1027 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 7:37:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Oct  6  7:37:05 PDT 1999      Message Number 6520
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1027 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 06-Oct-99)
                   GPS Week 1027/IGS Operational Week 298
          (September 12 through 18, 1999; Days 99255 thru 99261)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1027**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10270-6.eph.Z cod10277.erp.Z   cod10277.sum.Z   cod10277.snx.Z 25-Sep-99
EMR emr10270-6.eph.Z emr10277.erp.Z   emr10277.sum.Z   emr10277.snx.Z 22-Sep-99+
ESA esa10270-6.eph.Z esa10277.erp.Z   esa10277.sum.Z   esa10277.snx.Z 28-Sep-99+
GFZ gfz10270-6.sp3.Z gfz10277.erp.Z   gfz10277.sum.Z   gfz10277.snx.Z 23-Sep-99+
IGP igp10270-6.sp3.Z igp10270-6.erp.Z igp10270-6.sum.Z                17-Sep-99
IGR igr10270-6.sp3.Z igr10270-6.erp.Z igr10270-6.sum.Z                19-Sep-99
IGS igs10270-6.sp3.Z igs10277.erp.Z   igs10277.sum.Z                  01-Oct-99
JPL jpl10270-6.sp3.Z jpl10277.erp.Z   jpl10277.sum.Z   jpl10277.snx.Z 27-Sep-99+
JPL                                   jpl1027g.sum.Z   jpl1027g.snx.Z 05-Oct-99+
MIT                                   mit1027g.sum.Z   mit1027g.snx.Z 06-Oct-99+
NCL                                   ncl1027g.sum.Z   ncl1027g.snx.Z 29-Sep-99+
NGS ngs10270-6.sp3.Z ngs10277.erp.Z   ngs10277.sum.Z   ngs10277.snx.Z 24-Sep-99
SIO sio10270-6.sp3.Z sio10277.erp.Z   sio10277.sum.Z   sio10277.snx.Z 27-Sep-99
================================================================================
Totals:  166 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1027) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]