Subject: [IGSREPORT-6496] Wk 1026 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:11:41 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep 29 13:11:41 PDT 1999      Message Number 6496
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1026 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Sep-99)
                   GPS Week 1026/IGS Operational Week 297
          (September 05 through 11, 1999; Days 99248 thru 99253)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1026**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10260-6.eph.Z cod10267.erp.Z   cod10267.sum.Z   cod10267.snx.Z 18-Sep-99
EMR emr10260-6.eph.Z emr10267.erp.Z   emr10267.sum.Z   emr10267.snx.Z 16-Sep-99+
ESA esa10260-6.eph.Z esa10267.erp.Z   esa10267.sum.Z   esa10267.snx.Z 21-Sep-99+
GFZ gfz10260-6.sp3.Z gfz10267.erp.Z   gfz10267.sum.Z   gfz10267.snx.Z 17-Sep-99+
IGP igp10260-6.sp3.Z igp10260-6.erp.Z igp10260-6.sum.Z                10-Sep-99
IGR igr10260-6.sp3.Z igr10260-6.erp.Z igr10260-6.sum.Z                12-Sep-99
IGS igs10260-6.sp3.Z igs10267.erp.Z   igs10267.sum.Z                  23-Sep-99
JPL jpl10260-6.sp3.Z jpl10267.erp.Z   jpl10267.sum.Z   jpl10267.snx.Z 21-Sep-99+
JPL                                   jpl1026g.sum.Z   jpl1026g.snx.Z 23-Sep-99+
MIT                                   mit1026g.sum.Z   mit1026g.snx.Z 28-Sep-99+
NCL                                   ncl1026g.sum.Z   ncl1026g.snx.Z 23-Sep-99+
NGS ngs10260-6.sp3.Z ngs10267.erp.Z   ngs10267.sum.Z   ngs10267.snx.Z 17-Sep-99
SIO sio10260-6.sp3.Z sio10267.erp.Z   sio10267.sum.Z   sio10267.snx.Z 20-Sep-99
================================================================================
Totals:  154 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1026) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]