Subject: [IGSREPORT-0646] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0723)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 5:32:43 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec  8  5:32:43 PST 1993      Message Number 0646
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0723)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0723
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Dec-93)
                       GPS Week 0723/IGS Pilot Week 55
               (November 14 thru 20, 1993; Days 318 thru 324)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0723]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07230-6.EPH      SP3     COD07237.ERP   COD07237.SUM     27-Nov-93
 EMR     EMR07230-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07237.ERP   EMR07237.SUM     24-Nov-93
 ESA     ESA07230-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07237.ERP   ESA07237.SUM     26-Nov-93
 GFZ     GFZ07230-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07237.ERP   GFZ07237.SUM     30-Nov-93
 NGS     NGS07230-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07230-6.SUM   25-Nov-93
 SIO     SIO07230-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07237.ERP   SIO07237.SUM     28-Nov-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (8.3 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index