Subject: [IGSREPORT-6458] Wk 1025 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:18:18 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Sep 21 11:18:18 PDT 1999      Message Number 6458
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1025 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Sep-99)
                   GPS Week 1025/IGS Operational Week 296
       (August 29 through September 04, 1999; Days 99241 thru 99247)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1025**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10250-6.eph.Z cod10257.erp.Z   cod10257.sum.Z   cod10257.snx.Z 10-Sep-99
EMR emr10250-6.eph.Z emr10257.erp.Z   emr10257.sum.Z   emr10257.snx.Z 08-Sep-99+
ESA esa10250-6.eph.Z esa10257.erp.Z   esa10257.sum.Z   esa10257.snx.Z 14-Sep-99+
GFZ gfz10250-6.sp3.Z gfz10257.erp.Z   gfz10257.sum.Z   gfz10257.snx.Z 10-Sep-99+
IGP igp10250-6.sp3.Z igp10250-6.erp.Z igp10250-6.sum.Z                03-Sep-99
IGR igr10250-6.sp3.Z igr10250-6.erp.Z igr10250-6.sum.Z                05-Sep-99
IGS igs10250-6.sp3.Z igs10257.erp.Z   igs10257.sum.Z                  15-Sep-99
JPL jpl10250-6.sp3.Z jpl10257.erp.Z   jpl10257.sum.Z   jpl10257.snx.Z 14-Sep-99+
JPL                                   jpl1025g.sum.Z   jpl1025g.snx.Z 16-Sep-99+
NCL                                   ncl1025g.sum.Z   ncl1025g.snx.Z 16-Sep-99+
NGS ngs10250-6.sp3.Z ngs10257.erp.Z   ngs10257.sum.Z   ngs10257.snx.Z 10-Sep-99
SIO sio10250-6.sp3.Z sio10257.erp.Z   sio10257.sum.Z   sio10257.snx.Z 10-Sep-99
================================================================================
Totals:  150 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1025) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]