Subject: [IGSREPORT-6444] Wk 1023 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 5:53:34 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep 15  5:53:34 PDT 1999      Message Number 6444
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 1023 IGN Products Holdings

               IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                       PRODUCT FILES
                (as of 15-Sep-1999 15:12:00)

 GPS WEEK #1023    15-08-1999  to 21-08-1999    days 227-233

Center               Type 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 Other 
-------------------- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
cod                  eph   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
gfz                  clk   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igp                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igr                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    

[Mailed From: Administrateur IGS <[email-masked]>]