Subject: [IGSREPORT-6419] Wk 1022 IGN Products Holdings
From: Loic Daniel
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 5:52:45 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Sep  8  5:52:45 PDT 1999      Message Number 6419
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel
Subject: Wk 1022 IGN Products Holdings

               IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                       PRODUCT FILES
                (as of 08-Sep-1999 15:11:56)

 GPS WEEK #1022    08-08-1999  to 14-08-1999    days 220-226

Center               Type 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 Other 
-------------------- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
cod                  eph   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
emr                  clk   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
gfz                  clk   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igp                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igr                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
ngs                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    

[Mailed From: Administrateur IGS <[email-masked]>]