Subject: [IGSREPORT-638] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (722)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: 6 DEC 1993 00:00:00

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report      6-DEC-1993 11:26:39       Message Number 638
***********************************************************************

Author:   Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (722)
-------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 02-Dec-93)
                       GPS Week 0722/IGS Pilot Week 54
               (November 07 thru 13, 1993; Days 311 thru 317)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0722]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07220-6.EPH      SP3     COD07227.ERP   COD07227.SUM     22-Nov-93
 EMR     EMR07220-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07227.ERP   EMR07227.SUM     17-Nov-93
 ESA     ESA07220-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07227.ERP   ESA07227.SUM     19-Nov-93
 GFZ     GFZ07220-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07227.ERP   GFZ07227.SUM     23-Nov-93
 NGS     NGS07220-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07220-6.SUM   19-Nov-93
 SIO     SIO07220-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07227.ERP   SIO07227.SUM     20-Nov-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (9.7 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index