Subject: [IGSREPORT-6374] Wk 1022 SIO Analysis Report
From: P. Fang, Y. Bock and M. van Domselaar
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:15:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Aug 23 18:15:16 PDT 1999      Message Number 6374
******************************************************************************

Author: P. Fang, Y. Bock and M. van Domselaar
Subject: Wk 1022 SIO Analysis Report

 SOPAC Global/Regional Analysis Bulletin -- GPS Week 1022

Submitted by: Peng Fang, Yehuda Bock and Matthijs van Domselaar
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography
              University of California, San Diego
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              e-mail: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
              fax: (619) 534-9873
              geodesy lab tel: (619) 534-7692 

To access SIO GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your name
 directories: pub/products, pub/hfiles

To view SOPAC time series:
 WWW Home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
 click: GPS Sites

Direct problems to: Matthijs van Domselaar ([email-masked])
______________________________________________________________________________
           S O P A C   A N A L Y S I S   L O G  1999/08/23 13:14

                                                                                
                                                                                
 GPS WEEK #1022           08/08/99 - 08/14/99             DOY 220 - DOY 226     
                                                              Day Number        
                                                          2  2  2  2  2  2  2   
                              SIO  IGS  TYPE OF           2  2  2  2  2  2  2   
SITE_NAME                     CODE CODE RECEIVER          0  1  2  3  4  5  6   
Allen Osborne, CA,USA[SCIGN] +aoa1 aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X      
Azusa, CA, USA       [SCIGN] +azu1 azu1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X      
Apple Valley, CA, USA[SCIGN] +avry avry ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Big Bear, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +bbry bbry ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Temecula, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +bill bill ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Bell Gardens, CA, USA[SCIGN] +bgis bgis ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Pico Rivera, CA, USA [SCIGN] +bkms bkms ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Blythe, CA, USA      [SCIGN] +blyt blyt ASHTECH Z-XII           X        X  X   
Beaumont Rd., CA, USA[SCIGN] +bmry bmry ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Brand Basin, CA, USA [SCIGN] +bran bran ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X      
Barstow, CA, USA     [SCIGN] +bsry bsry ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Parkfield, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +carr carr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X      
Mammoth Lakes, CA,USA[SCIGN] +casa casa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X  X   
Catalina Isl., CA,USA[SCIGN] +cat1 cat1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X     X   
Calabasas, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +cbhs cbhs ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X      
Compton, CA, USA     [SCIGN] +ccco ccco ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Placentia, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +cccs cccs ASHTECH Z-XII           X        X  X   
Chilao, CA, USA      [SCIGN] +chil chil ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X      
Enseneda, BC, Mexico [SCIGN] +cic1 cic1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X  X   
Caltech, CA, USA     [SCIGN] +cit1 cit1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Cajon Valley, CA, USA[SCIGN] +cjms cjms ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Claremont, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +clar clar ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Firecamp 9, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +cmp9 cmp9 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Yucaipa, CA, USA     [SCIGN] +crfp crfp ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Westmoreland, CA, USA[SCIGN] +crrs crrs ASHTECH Z-XII                    X  X   
CSU Dominguez, CA,USA[SCIGN] +csdh csdh ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X      
Northridge, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +csn1 csn1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X     X  X  X   
Yucca Valley, CA, USA[SCIGN] +ctms ctms ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Covina, CA, USA      [SCIGN] +cvhs cvhs ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Pacoima Dam 1, CA,USA[SCIGN] +dam1 dam1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Pacoima Dam 2, CA,USA[SCIGN] +dam2 dam2 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Durmid Hill, CA, USA [SCIGN] +dhlg dhlg ASHTECH Z-XII           X               
Crenshaw, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +dshs dshs ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X         
Idyllwild, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +dssc dssc ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X     X   
Downey H.S, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +dyhs dyhs ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Torrance, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +ecco ecco ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Rancho Cucamonga, CA [SCIGN] +ewpp ewpp ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X     X  X  X   
Fairview Park,CA, USA[SCIGN] +fvpk fvpk ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Frazier Mntn., CA,USA[SCIGN] +fzhs fzhs ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Goldstone 2, CA, USA [SCIGN] *gol2 gol2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Harvest Plat., CA,USA[SCIGN] +harv harv ROGUE SNR-8000       X  X     X  X  X   
Hollydale, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +holp holp ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Pearblossom, CA, USA [SCIGN] +holc holc ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X     X  X      
JPL Mesa, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +jplm jplm ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
SW Col. LA, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +lasc lasc ASHTECH Z-XII     X              X  X   
Long Beach 1, CA, USA[SCIGN] +lbc1 lbc1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Long Beach 2, CA, USA[SCIGN] +lbc2 lbc2 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Long Beach, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +lbch lbch ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X  X   
Landers, CA, USA     [SCIGN] +ldes ldes ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Mt. Lee, CA, USA     [SCIGN] +leep leep ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Beverly Hills, CA,USA[SCIGN] +lfrs lfrs ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Lancaster, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +linj linj ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Los Angeles, CA, USA [SCIGN] +llas llas ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X      
Longdon Yard, CA, USA[SCIGN] +long long ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Lake Mathews, CA, USA[SCIGN] +math math TRIMBLE 4000 SSE        X        X      
Monument Peak, CA,USA[SCIGN] +monp monp ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X        X  X   
Moorpark, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +mpwd mpwd ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X     X   
Mtn. Skies, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +msob msob ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Somis, CA, USA       [SCIGN] +musd musd ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Inglewood, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +nopk nopk ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X         
29 Palms, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +oaes oaes ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Oat Mt 2, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +oat2 oat2 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Santa Paula, CA, USA [SCIGN] +ovls ovls ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Pinyon 1, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +pin1 pin1 ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X     X   
Pinyon 2, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +pin2 pin2 ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X     X  X  X   
Paramount, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +pmhs pmhs ASHTECH Z-XII     X           X  X  X   
Palomar Obs., CA, USA[SCIGN] +pmob pmob ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X      
Perris, CA, USA      [SCIGN] +ppbf ppbf ASHTECH Z-XII     X                     
Palos Verdes, CA, USA[SCIGN] +pvep pvep ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Palos Verdes, CA, USA[SCIGN] +pvrs pvrs ASHTECH Z-XII     X           X         
Pinemeadow,  CA, USA [SCIGN] +roch roch ASHTECH Z-XII                       X   
Rio Hondo, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +rhcl rhcl ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X         
Rocketdyne, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +rock rock ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X     X   
Rialto, CA, USA      [SCIGN] +rths rths ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Santa Ana, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +sacy sacy ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X         
Victorville, CA, USA [SCIGN] +scia scia ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
San Clemente, CA, USA[SCIGN] +scip scip ASHTECH Z-XII           X        X  X   
Shorecliffs, CA, USA [SCIGN] +scms scms ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X      
Scripps 3, CA, USA   [SCIGN] +sio3 sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X        X  X   
La Habra, CA, USA    [SCIGN] +snhs snhs ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
San Nicolas, CA, USA [SCIGN] +sni1 sni1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Saddle Peak, CA, USA [SCIGN] +spk1 spk1 ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
South Pointe, CA, USA[SCIGN] +spms spms ASHTECH Z-XII                       X   
San Pedro M., Mexico [SCIGN] +spmx spmx ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X        X  X   
Table Mtn., CA, USA  [SCIGN] +tabl tabl ASHTECH Z-XII     X           X  X      
Torrance Air., CA,USA[SCIGN] +torp torp ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X      
Thousand Oaks, CA,USA[SCIGN] +tost tost ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Bommer Canyon, CA,USA[SCIGN] +trak trak ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
UCLA, CA, USA        [SCIGN] +uclp uclp ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
UCSB, CA, USA        [SCIGN] +ucsb ucsb ASHTECH Z-XII     X                     
USC, CA, USA         [SCIGN] +usc1 usc1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Vandenberg, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +vndp vndp ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Avocado Hghts, CA,USA[SCIGN] +vyas vyas ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
West Covina, CA,USA  [SCIGN] +wchs wchs ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X      
Whittier Col., CA,USA[SCIGN] +whc1 whc1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X     X   
Sky Valley, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +widc widc ASHTECH Z-XII           X     X  X  X   
Mt. Wilson, CA, USA  [SCIGN] +wlsn wlsn ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Pacoima, CA, USA     [SCIGN] +wmap wmap ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X     X  X  X   
Briones, CA, USA      [BARD] +brib brib ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Chabot, CA, USA       [BARD] +chab chab ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Columbia, CA, USA     [BARD] +cmbb cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Stockton, CA, USA     [BARD] +cndr cndr ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Farallon, CA, USA     [BARD] +farb farb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Hopland, CA, USA      [BARD] +hopb hopb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA[BARD] +knol knol ASHTECH Z-FX                  X  X  X   
San Jose, CA, USA     [BARD] +lutz lutz TRIMBLE 4000 SSI              X  X  X   
Mt Hamilton, CA, USA  [BARD] +mhcb mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X      
Molate, CA, USA       [BARD] +mola mola TRIMBLE 4000 SSE              X  X  X   
Milpitas, CA, USA     [BARD] +monb monb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Shaver Lake, CA, USA  [BARD] +musb musb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA[BARD] +mwtp mwtp ASHTECH Z-FX                     X  X   
Nunes, CA, USA        [BARD] +nune nune TRIMBLE 4000 SSE              X  X  X   
Oroville Dam, CA, USA [BARD] +orvb orvb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Parkfield, CA, USA    [BARD] +pkdb pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Fairfield, CA, USA    [BARD] +potb potb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Point Reyes, CA, USA  [BARD] +ptrb ptrb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA[BARD] +rdom rdom ASHTECH Z-FX                  X  X  X   
Tracy, CA, USA        [BARD] +s300 s300 TRIMBLE 4000SSI               X  X  X   
Soda Springs, CA, USA [BARD] +sodb sodb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Colusa, CA, USA       [BARD] +sutb sutb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X     X   
Tiburon, CA, USA      [BARD] +tibb tibb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Hayward, CA, USA      [BARD] +wint wint ASHTECH Z-XII                 X         
Yreka, CA, USA        [BARD] +ybhb ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Neligh, NE, USA       [CORS] +nlgn nlgn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X      
Dequeen, AR, USA      [CORS] +dqua dqua TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X     X     X  X      
Fairbury, NE, USA     [CORS] +fbyn fbyn TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X           X  X  X   
Granada, CO, USA      [CORS] +gdac gdac TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
Hillsboro, KS, USA    [CORS] +hbrk hbrk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X      
Haviland, KS, USA     [CORS] +hvlk hvlk TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
Jayton , TX, USA      [CORS] +jtnt jtnt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X     X     X  X  X   
Lamont, OK, USA       [CORS] +lmno lmno TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
Lathrop, MO, USA      [CORS] +lthm lthm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
Medicine Bow, WY, USA [CORS] +mbww mbww TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
Moriches, NY, USA     [CORS] +mor1 mor1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X           X  X  X   
Merriman, NE, USA     [CORS] +mrrn mrrn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
NASA SSC,MS, USA      [CORS] +ndbc ndbc TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X     X     X  X  X   
Neodesha, KS, USA     [CORS] +ndsk ndsk TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X     X     X  X  X   
Palestine , TX, USA   [CORS] +patt patt TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X     X     X  X      
Point Blunt, CA, USA  [CORS] +pbl1 pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X  X   
Pt. Loma, CA, USA     [CORS] +plo3 plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Platteville, CO, USA  [CORS] +pltc pltc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
Pigeon Point, CA, USA [CORS] +ppt1 ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII                 X  X      
Purcell, OK, USA      [CORS] +prco prco TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
McCook, NE, USA       [CORS] +rwdn rwdn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE                    X   
Savannah, GA, USA     [CORS] +sav1 sav1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X     X  X  X   
Tucumcari, NM         [CORS] +tcun tcun TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
Table Mt., CO, USA    [CORS] +tmgo tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000    X           X  X  X   
Vici, OK, USA         [CORS] +vcio vcio TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X     X     X  X  X   
Vandenberg AFB, CA,USA[CORS] +van1 van1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Whitney, NE, USA      [CORS] +whn1 whn1 ASHTECH Z-XII     X     X     X     X   
Wollcot, IN, USA      [CORS] +wlci wlci TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X     X     X  X  X   
Winnfield, LA, USA    [CORS] +wnfl wnfl TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X     X     X  X  X   
White Sands, NM, USA  [CORS] +wsmn wsmn TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X           X     X   
Churchill, Man, Canada[NOAM] +chur chur ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X                  
Lac du Bonnet, MA, Can[NOAM] +dubo dubo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X     X   
Flin Flon, Man, Canada[NOAM] +flin flin ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X     X   
Goddard SFC, MD, USA  [NOAM] *gode gode ROGUE SNR-8100       X  X     X     X   
Holberg, Canada       [NOAM] +holb holb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X     X   
Inegi, Mexico         [NOAM] +ineg ineg ASHTECH P-XII                 X     X   
McDonald Obs, TX, USA [NOAM] *mdo1 mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X     X   
Nanoose Bay, Canada   [NOAM] +nano nano ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X     X   
North Liberty, IA, USA[NOAM] *nlib nlib ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X         
Pie Town, NM, USA     [NOAM] *pie1 pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X         
Solomons Is., MD, USA [NOAM] +sol1 sol1 TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X     X     X   
Ucluelet, Canada      [NOAM] +uclu uclu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X     X   
Annapolis MD, USA     [NOAM] +usna usna ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X     X   
Washington, DC, USA   [NOAM] +usno usno ROGUE SNR-12      X  X        X     X   
Williams Lake, Canada [NOAM] +will will ROGUE SNR-8000       X  X           X   
Whistler Canada       [NOAM] +wslr wslr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X         
Borowiec, Poland      [EURA] +bor1 bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Brussels, Belgium     [EURA] +brus brus ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
BSHM, Israel          [EURA] +bshm bshm ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X     X  X  X   
Cagliari, Italy       [EURA] +cagl cagl ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Eilat, Israel         [EURA] +elat elat TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X     X  X  X   
Maale Gilboa, Israel  [EURA] +gilb gilb ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Pecny Czech Republic  [EURA] +gope gope TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X     X  X  X  X   
Grasse, France        [EURA] +gras gras ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X      
Graz, Austria         [EURA] *graz graz ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Herstmonceux, UK      [EURA] +hers hers ROGUE SNR-8A      X  X     X  X  X  X   
Hafelekar-Innsbruck   [EURA] +hflk hflk ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X     X     X  X   
Hoefn, Iceland        [EURA] +hofn hofn TRIMBLE 400 SSI   X  X  X  X  X  X      
Jozefoslaw, Poland    [EURA] +joze joze TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X     X  X  X      
Kabri, Israel         [EURA] +kabr kabr ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X     X   
Katzrin, Israel       [EURA] +katz katz TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kellyville, Greenland [EURA] +kely kely ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kiruna, Sweden        [EURA] +kiru kiru ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kitab, Uzbekistan     [EURA] *kit3 kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Kootwijk Obs., Neth.  [EURA] *kosg kosg ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X     X   
Olsztyn, Poland       [EURA] +lama lama ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Robledo 2, Spain      [EURA] +mad2 mad2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Matera, Italy         [EURA] *mate mate ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Mendeleevo, Russia    [EURA] +mdvo mdvo TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Medicina, Italy       [EURA] +medi medi ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Metsahovi, Finland    [EURA] +mets mets ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X     X      
Noto, Italy           [EURA] +noto noto ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Oberpfaffenhofen, Ger.[EURA] +ober ober ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Onsala, Sweden        [EURA] *onsa onsa ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X     X   
Potsdam, Germany      [EURA] *pots pots ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Mizpe Ramon, Israel   [EURA] +ramo ramo ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Almaty, Kazakhstan    [EURA] +sele sele ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X     X  X  X   
San Fernando, Spain   [EURA] +sfer sfer TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tel Aviv, Israel      [EURA] +tela tela TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Toulouse, France      [EURA] +toul toul ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tromso, Norway        [EURA] +tro1 tro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X     X  X  X  X      
Villafranca, Spain    [EURA] *vill vill ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X     X  X  X  X   
Westerbork, Neth.     [EURA] +wsrt wsrt ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Koetzting, Germany    [EURA] *wtzr wtzr TRIMBLE SNR-8000  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Zelenchukskaya, Russia[EURA] +zeck zeck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Zimmerwald, Sw.       [EURA] +zimm zimm TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Albert Head, Canada    [IGS]  albh albh ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X      
Alice Springs, Aus.    [IGS]  alic alic ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X     X   
Algonquin, Canada      [IGS] *algo algo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
AMCT Colorado, US      [IGS]  amc2 amc2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Ankara, Turkey         [IGS]  ankr ankr ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Arequipa, Peru         [IGS] *areq areq ROGUR SNR-8000    X                     
Ascension Island       [IGS]  asc1 asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Auckland, NZ           [IGS] *auck auck ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Manama, Bahrain        [IGS] *bahr bahr ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Bridgetown, Barbados   [IGS]  barb barb ASHTECH Z-XII                 X     X   
Bakosurtanal, Indonesia[IGS]  bako bako TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Bogota, Colombia       [IGS]  bogt bogt ROGUE SNR-8000       X  X  X     X  X   
Bermuda                [IGS] *brmu brmu ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Casey, Antarctica      [IGS] *cas1 cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X  X  X   
Chatham Island, NZ     [IGS]  chat chat ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X           X      
Cocos Island, Australia[IGS]  coco coco ROGUE SNR-8100       X        X  X  X   
St. Croix, Virgin Is.  [IGS]  cro1 cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Taejon, South Korea    [IGS]  daej daej TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X        X  X  X   
Darwin, Australia      [IGS]  darw darw ROGUE SNR-8100                X     X   
Davis, Antarctica      [IGS] *dav1 dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X  X  X   
Diego Garcia Is.       [IGS]  dgar dgar ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Penticton, Canada      [IGS] *drao drao ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Easter Island, Chile   [IGS]  eisl eisl ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Fairbanks, AK, USA     [IGS] *fair fair ROGUE SNR-8000    X     X  X  X  X  X   
Fortaleza, Brazil      [IGS] *fort fort ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Key Biscayne, FL, USA  [IGS]  aoml aoml ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Kiev, Ukraine          [IGS]  glsv glsv TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Guam, USGS Observatory [IGS] *guam guam ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Hobart Tasmania, Aus.  [IGS] *hob2 hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X  X  X   
Krugersdorp, S. Afr.   [IGS]  hrao hrao ROGUE SNR-8       X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Bangalore, India       [IGS]  iisc iisc TRIMBLE 4000 SSE  X  X        X         
Irkutsk, Russia        [IGS] *irkt irkt ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X      
Karratha, Australia    [IGS]  karr karr ROGUE SNR-8100                      X   
Kourou, Fr. Guyana     [IGS] *kour kour ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Krasnoyarsk, Russia    [IGS]  kstu kstu ROGUE SNR-8000                   X      
Kwajalein Atoll        [IGS] *kwj1 kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Lhasa, Tibet           [IGS] *lhas lhas ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X      
La Plata, Argentina    [IGS]  lpgs lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000    X           X  X  X   
Macquarie Island, Ant. [IGS] *mac1 mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X  X  X   
Magadan, Russia        [IGS]  mag0 mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X           X  X   
Malindi, Kenya         [IGS] *mali mali ROGUE SNR-8C      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Mawson, Antarctica     [IGS]  maw1 maw1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X     X   
McMurdo, Antarctica    [IGS] *mcm4 mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Mauna Kea, Hawaii      [IGS]  mkea mkea ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Ny Alesund, Norway     [IGS]  nya1 nya1 ROGUE SNR-12      X     X  X  X  X  X   
Noumea, France         [IGS]  noum noum TRIMBLE 4000 SSI  X  X        X  X  X   
Ottawa, Canada         [IGS]  nrc1 nrc1 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Singapore, Singapore   [IGS]  ntus ntus ROGUE SNR-8000       X        X  X  X   
Perth, Australia       [IGS] *pert pert ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X  X  X   
Petropavlovsk, Russia  [IGS]  petp petp ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X  X  X   
Poligan, Kyrghazstan   [IGS]  pol2 pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Calgary, Canada        [IGS]  prds prds ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Reykjavik, Iceland     [IGS]  reyk reyk ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Santiago, Chile        [IGS] *sant sant ROGUE SNR-8       X  X        X  X  X   
Schefferville, Canada  [IGS]  sch2 sch2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Seychelles             [IGS]  sey1 sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Shanghai Obs., China   [IGS] *shao shao ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X                  
Saint John's, Canada   [IGS]  stjo stjo ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Sutherland, S. Africa  [IGS]  suth suth ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Suwon, S. Korea        [IGS]  suwn suwn ROGUE SNR-8000       X        X  X  X   
Thule, Greenland       [IGS] *thu1 thu1 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Tidbinbilla, Australia [IGS]  tid2 tid2 ROGUE SNR-12      X  X        X  X  X   
Arctic Eastern Siberia [IGS]  tixi tixi ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X      
Cp. Ferguson, Aus.     [IGS]  tow2 tow2 ROGUE SNR-8100                      X   
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan [IGS] *tskb tskb ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Usuda, Japan           [IGS]  usud usud ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X      
Westford, MA, USA      [IGS] *wes2 wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Whitehorse, Canada     [IGS]  whit whit ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X  X   
Wuhan, China           [IGS]  wuhn wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Xian, China            [IGS]  xian xian ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X        X  X  X   
Yakutsk, Russia        [IGS]  yakz yakz ASHTECH Z-XII     X  X        X  X  X   
Yarragadee, Australia  [IGS] *yar1 yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100    X  X        X  X  X   
Yellowknife, Canada    [IGS] *yell yell ROGUE SNR-8000    X  X  X  X  X  X      
Zwenigorod, Russia     [IGS] *zwen zwen ROGUE SNR-8000    X        X  X  X  X   

global: albh algo alic amc2 ankr aoml areq asc1 auck bahr bako barb bogt brmu cas1 chat coco cro1
global: daej darw dav1 dgar drao eisl elat fair fort glsv gol2 guam hob2 hrao iisc irkt jplm karr
global: kely kit3 kokb kosg kour kstu kwj1 lhas lpgs mac1 mad2 mag0 mali maw1 mcm4 mkea noum nrc1
global: ntus nya1 onsa pert petp pol2 pots prds reyk sant sch2 sele sey1 shao stjo suth suwn thu1
global: tid2 tixi tow2 tro1 tskb usud wes2 whit wsrt wtzr wuhn xian yakz yar1 yell zwen
                                                                                
* Tightly constrained to ITRF97 coordinates              
+ Coordinates are treated as stochastic parameters;           
  All other coordinates are constrained to 10 m in all components    
                                                                                
Earth Rotation Parameters:

version 2
  MJD      Xpole   Ypole  UT1-UTC    LOD  Xsig  Ysig   UTsig  LODsig  Nr Nf Nt    Xrt    Yrt  Xrtsig  Yrtsig XYcorr XUTcor YUTcor
             (10**-6")       (0.1 usec)    (10**-6")     (0.1 usec)              (10**-6"/d)    (10**-6"/d)
51398.50  -13912  346279  5054551   2295    70    71     124     175  78 36 27    633   1009    133    131   -0.028  0.000  0.000
51399.50  -13551  347022  5052300   2339    66    67     209     165  76 33 27    336    624     97     97   -0.028 -0.050 -0.009
51400.50  -13284  347544  5049620   3107    79    81     331     172  42 17 26    267    362     96     96    0.004 -0.033  0.007
51401.50  -12870  347846  5046111   3944    78    79     452     169  42 18 27    363    265     95     96    0.001 -0.018  0.010
51402.50  -12504  348124  5041672   4934    63    63     560     155  78 33 27    522    319     94     94   -0.020 -0.017 -0.002
51403.50  -12025  348546  5036396   5596    65    64     657     160  77 33 27    499    460     96     95   -0.048 -0.006 -0.003
51404.50  -11642  349168  5030366   6415    75    75     756     179  76 31 27    194    796    137    136   -0.008 -0.002 -0.003

Orbit overlap:

DAY#        220           221           222           223           224           225           226
        alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   alo/crs/rad   
PRN 1   0.0 0.0 0.0*  0.2 0.1 0.0*  0.1 0.1 0.0*  0.2 0.0 0.1*  0.1 0.1 0.0*  0.1 0.1 0.1*  0.1 0.1 0.1*
PRN 2   0.0 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.0   1.6 0.7 0.2   1.3 0.6 0.4   0.4 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN 3   0.1 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.9 0.4 0.2   0.7 0.2 0.2   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.0 0.0 
PRN 4   0.3 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.1   1.7 0.7 0.5   1.0 0.7 0.3   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1 
PRN 5   0.3 0.3 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.3 0.2 0.1   0.5 0.3 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.0 0.0 
PRN 6   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.4 0.3 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.1 
PRN 7   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1   1.4 0.5 0.3   1.0 0.5 0.3   0.5 0.2 0.2   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN 8   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0 
PRN 9   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.5 0.2 0.1   0.6 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1 
PRN10   0.1 0.0 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.4 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.1 
PRN13   0.3 0.3 0.0*  0.3 0.2 0.0*  0.2 0.1 0.1*  0.4 0.2 0.1*  0.4 0.2 0.1*  0.3 0.2 0.1*  0.2 0.2 0.0*
PRN14   2.8 1.1 1.7   0.2 0.1 0.1   1.8 0.9 0.5   2.9 0.9 1.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   1.9 0.7 1.2   0.3 0.2 0.0 
PRN15   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   3.8 2.4 2.9   0.3 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.0   0.0 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.2 0.0 
PRN16   5.0 1.3 1.9   0.5 0.2 0.5   0.4 0.2 0.1   0.4 0.1 0.1   3.1 0.8 1.3   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN17   0.3 0.2 0.2   0.4 0.2 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1 
PRN18   0.3 0.1 0.0*  0.4 0.2 0.1*  0.5 0.2 0.1*  0.6 0.2 0.2*  0.7 0.3 0.1*  0.2 0.1 0.0*  0.1 0.1 0.0*
PRN19   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.4 0.2 0.1   0.7 0.3 0.2   0.6 0.2 0.2   0.2 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1 
PRN21   0.1 0.2 0.0   0.1 0.2 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.2 0.0   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.2 0.1 
PRN22   0.1 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.0 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN23   1.4 0.3 0.7   0.9 0.3 0.4   0.9 0.3 0.4   2.6 0.8 0.9   0.9 0.2 0.5   0.6 0.2 0.4   1.1 0.2 0.5 
PRN24   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.1   2.3 0.7 0.8   0.3 0.2 0.1   2.3 0.6 0.8   0.8 0.2 0.3   2.3 0.7 0.8 
PRN25   0.2 0.0 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.0 0.1   0.3 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.2 0.2 0.0 
PRN26   0.2 0.2 0.0*  0.2 0.1 0.0*  0.8 0.3 0.2*  1.0 0.5 0.4*  0.5 0.2 0.2*  0.3 0.1 0.1*  0.5 0.2 0.1*
PRN27   0.4 0.2 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.2 0.1   1.1 0.6 0.1   0.8 0.2 0.1   0.3 0.2 0.1   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN29   0.1 0.1 0.1*  0.3 0.1 0.0*  0.3 0.1 0.1*  0.4 0.1 0.1*  0.3 0.2 0.1*  0.1 0.1 0.0*  0.2 0.1 0.1*
PRN30   0.1 0.2 0.1   0.2 0.1 0.1   0.0 0.1 0.0   0.3 0.2 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.0 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0 
PRN31   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.0   0.0 0.0 0.0   0.0 0.0 0.0   0.1 0.1 0.1   0.1 0.0 0.0   0.0 0.0 0.0 
Note: Along track, cross track, and radial components (in meters) from 16 hours of orbital overlap with
      previous day. Zero values indicate no overlap available.
      * indicates that the satellite is in eclipse sometime during that day.

California station statistics for GPS Week #1022
(repeatability with respect to ITRF97 reference frame)

  Stations    enu  S#   #    mean length   sig    wrms  nrms
                                 (m)       (m)    (mm)  (-)
AOA1_GPS        N  1    4   3802389.0588 0.0013   2.5  1.14 
AOA1_GPS        E  1    4  22215944.4566 0.0040   7.9  2.05 
AOA1_GPS        U  1    4       246.5454 0.0053   9.6  0.90 
AZU1_GPS        N  1    5   3798890.8768 0.0008   1.2  0.66 
AZU1_GPS        E  1    5  22310285.6107 0.0019   4.3  1.51 
AZU1_GPS        U  1    5       144.7648 0.0043   5.9  0.62 
AVRY_GPS        N  1    6   3836993.6805 0.0014   3.3  1.82 
AVRY_GPS        E  1    6  22287312.2474 0.0030   7.4  2.65 
AVRY_GPS        U  1    6       888.9104 0.0067  16.3  1.76 
BBRY_GPS        N  1    5   3814281.9686 0.0010   2.1  1.13 
BBRY_GPS        E  1    5  22366300.9473 0.0021   4.7  1.67 
BBRY_GPS        U  1    5      2051.0459 0.0043   6.4  0.66 
BILL_GPS        N  1    4   3737912.7692 0.0011   2.2  1.18 
BILL_GPS        E  1    4  22530809.7116 0.0054  10.7  3.70 
BILL_GPS        U  1    4       470.0371 0.0072  14.3  1.44 
BGIS_GPS        N  1    5   3781202.1081 0.0014   3.1  1.63 
BGIS_GPS        E  1    5  22327479.4556 0.0021   4.6  1.60 
BGIS_GPS        U  1    5         2.8223 0.0068  15.2  1.55 
BKMS_GPS        N  1    5   3780661.0829 0.0013   2.9  1.56 
BKMS_GPS        E  1    5  22334984.7863 0.0019   4.3  1.55 
BKMS_GPS        U  1    5        10.9925 0.0067  14.9  1.59 
BLYT_GPS        N  1    3   3741494.3256 0.0019   3.3  1.75 
BLYT_GPS        E  1    3  22740425.4014 0.0057   9.9  3.15 
BLYT_GPS        U  1    3        85.9094 0.0076  13.1  1.37 
BMRY_GPS        N  1    4   3780708.4243 0.0014   2.8  1.54 
BMRY_GPS        E  1    4  22437470.0149 0.0031   6.2  2.27 
BMRY_GPS        U  1    4       787.2433 0.0046   4.2  0.46 
BRAN_GPS        N  1    5   3805444.8981 0.0011   2.5  1.34 
BRAN_GPS        E  1    5  22259353.2569 0.0019   4.3  1.55 
BRAN_GPS        U  1    5       246.2487 0.0050  11.1  1.14 
BSRY_GPS        N  1    5   3887122.0881 0.0011   2.5  1.32 
BSRY_GPS        E  1    5  22179482.4546 0.0024   5.3  1.88 
BSRY_GPS        U  1    5       613.5092 0.0064  14.4  1.50 
CARR_GPS        N  1    5   3995072.8623 0.0009   2.1  1.12 
CARR_GPS        E  1    5  21606318.7376 0.0055  12.2  3.95 
CARR_GPS        U  1    5       478.7420 0.0043   7.0  0.73 
CASA_GPS        N  1    6   4190581.6579 0.0013   3.2  1.71 
CASA_GPS        E  1    6  21251509.5113 0.0032   7.9  2.49 
CASA_GPS        U  1    6      2390.5284 0.0039   9.3  0.98 
CAT1_GPS        N  1    5   3723166.1202 0.0008   1.4  0.75 
CAT1_GPS        E  1    5  22433401.7601 0.0042   9.4  3.36 
CAT1_GPS        U  1    5         3.9004 0.0057  12.7  1.32 
CBHS_GPS        N  1    5   3800287.0684 0.0015   3.3  1.87 
CBHS_GPS        E  1    5  22238939.9021 0.0044   9.9  3.56 
CBHS_GPS        U  1    5       284.6030 0.0041   9.0  0.98 
CCCO_GPS        N  1    6   3771087.8048 0.0010   2.4  1.22 
CCCO_GPS        E  1    6  22346757.7528 0.0014   3.3  1.12 
CCCO_GPS        U  1    6       -16.9313 0.0053  13.0  1.29 
CCCS_GPS        N  1    3   3769583.1051 0.0011   1.7  0.93 
CCCS_GPS        E  1    3  22382514.9196 0.0049   8.4  2.98 
CCCS_GPS        U  1    3        31.8323 0.0054   9.4  1.01 
CHIL_GPS        N  1    5   3821979.0158 0.0013   2.9  1.52 
CHIL_GPS        E  1    5  22243045.8060 0.0032   7.2  2.56 
CHIL_GPS        U  1    5      1567.5015 0.0043   8.7  0.90 
CIC1_GPS        N  1    6   3547827.5156 0.0008   1.6  0.81 
CIC1_GPS        E  1    6  23004162.7586 0.0035   8.5  2.80 
CIC1_GPS        U  1    6        64.3259 0.0041   7.4  0.73 
CIT1_GPS        N  1    6   3800080.8911 0.0008   1.9  1.01 
CIT1_GPS        E  1    6  22285995.6792 0.0025   6.1  2.07 
CIT1_GPS        U  1    6       215.3351 0.0041   9.8  0.98 
CJMS_GPS        N  1    6   3819794.5646 0.0017   4.1  2.26 
CJMS_GPS        E  1    6  22298620.6006 0.0027   6.6  2.36 
CJMS_GPS        U  1    6       933.3425 0.0056  13.7  1.45 
CLAR_GPS        N  1    6   3797099.7033 0.0007   1.6  0.86 
CLAR_GPS        E  1    6  22331362.5254 0.0023   5.7  2.02 
CLAR_GPS        U  1    6       373.6268 0.0053  13.0  1.37 
CMP9_GPS        N  1    6   3824178.3541 0.0008   2.0  1.07 
CMP9_GPS        E  1    6  22202305.9308 0.0027   6.7  2.31 
CMP9_GPS        U  1    6      1138.0404 0.0046  11.3  1.14 
CRFP_GPS        N  1    4   3789209.8123 0.0013   2.6  1.45 
CRFP_GPS        E  1    4  22406441.2384 0.0014   2.6  0.95 
CRFP_GPS        U  1    4       688.7942 0.0076  15.3  1.62 
CRRS_GPS        N  1    2   3681314.0742 0.0014   0.4  0.18 
CRRS_GPS        E  1    2  22786322.8940 0.0079  11.2  3.66 
CRRS_GPS        U  1    2       -81.9277 0.0067   1.8  0.19 
CSDH_GPS        N  1    5   3769442.2579 0.0013   2.8  1.54 
CSDH_GPS        E  1    5  22346300.0084 0.0012   2.7  0.95 
CSDH_GPS        U  1    5        -9.1788 0.0042   7.9  0.84 
CSN1_GPS        N  1    5   3813087.5855 0.0011   2.4  1.28 
CSN1_GPS        E  1    5  22218489.4993 0.0019   4.3  1.54 
CSN1_GPS        U  1    5       261.5057 0.0043   8.6  0.89 
CTMS_GPS        N  1    4   3798677.3644 0.0020   4.0  2.14 
CTMS_GPS        E  1    4  22450914.7678 0.0029   5.8  2.01 
CTMS_GPS        U  1    4       966.4401 0.0057  11.3  1.17 
CVHS_GPS        N  1    5   3793991.9835 0.0010   2.2  1.16 
CVHS_GPS        E  1    5  22321136.7523 0.0023   5.1  1.73 
CVHS_GPS        U  1    5       119.1078 0.0063  14.1  1.42 
DAM1_GPS        N  1    6   3822042.8152 0.0010   2.4  1.27 
DAM1_GPS        E  1    6  22208908.9847 0.0012   2.2  0.78 
DAM1_GPS        U  1    6       584.0548 0.0047  11.4  1.12 
DAM2_GPS        N  1    6   3822136.2759 0.0009   2.1  1.11 
DAM2_GPS        E  1    6  22208954.6838 0.0023   5.7  2.01 
DAM2_GPS        U  1    6       583.3825 0.0047  11.6  1.13 
DSHS_GPS        N  1    4   3787526.6020 0.0009   1.5  0.84 
DSHS_GPS        E  1    4  22295003.5542 0.0013   2.1  0.78 
DSHS_GPS        U  1    4        -2.1081 0.0046   6.4  0.70 
DSSC_GPS        N  1    3   3755177.1109 0.0010   1.7  0.93 
DSSC_GPS        E  1    3  22522978.3204 0.0045   7.9  2.91 
DSSC_GPS        U  1    3      1660.8383 0.0093  16.1  1.67 
DYHS_GPS        N  1    5   3777959.4619 0.0010   2.3  1.19 
DYHS_GPS        E  1    5  22338111.2041 0.0015   3.3  1.16 
DYHS_GPS        U  1    5         1.4615 0.0050  11.1  1.15 
ECCO_GPS        N  1    5   3772255.8608 0.0011   2.4  1.25 
ECCO_GPS        E  1    5  22332868.1803 0.0030   6.7  2.32 
ECCO_GPS        U  1    5       -19.3480 0.0069  15.5  1.63 
EWPP_GPS        N  1    5   3796461.8386 0.0009   2.0  1.05 
EWPP_GPS        E  1    5  22349763.4736 0.0025   5.6  1.95 
EWPP_GPS        U  1    5       330.4748 0.0051  11.3  1.15 
FVPK_GPS        N  1    4   3747272.9059 0.0011   2.2  1.20 
FVPK_GPS        E  1    4  22428385.7016 0.0033   6.6  2.33 
FVPK_GPS        U  1    4       -11.5408 0.0057  11.5  1.23 
FZHS_GPS        N  1    6   3873939.6994 0.0009   2.3  1.22 
FZHS_GPS        E  1    6  22039201.9797 0.0021   5.0  1.77 
FZHS_GPS        U  1    6      1273.7063 0.0044  10.8  1.16 
GOL2_GPS        N  1    7   3943510.3249 0.0005   1.3  1.00 
GOL2_GPS        E  1    7  22052721.6915 0.0014   3.7  1.62 
GOL2_GPS        U  1    7       986.6611 0.0048  12.8  2.50 
HARV_GPS        N  1    5   3837115.9700 0.0015   3.4  1.86 
HARV_GPS        E  1    5  21963519.7619 0.0025   5.7  1.80 
HARV_GPS        U  1    5        14.9268 0.0052  11.6  1.23 
HOLP_GPS        N  1    6   3776462.3343 0.0009   2.1  1.10 
HOLP_GPS        E  1    6  22337971.6791 0.0015   3.7  1.31 
HOLP_GPS        U  1    6        -6.6962 0.0048  11.7  1.20 
HOLC_GPS        N  1    4   3835867.6592 0.0016   3.2  1.39 
HOLC_GPS        E  1    4  22226928.8451 0.0035   7.0  2.17 
HOLC_GPS        U  1    4      1238.1597 0.0059   6.6  0.56 
JPLM_GPS        N  1    7   3807663.0384 0.0007   1.9  1.21 
JPLM_GPS        E  1    7  22263618.6061 0.0023   6.1  2.27 
JPLM_GPS        U  1    7       423.9675 0.0025   5.9  0.88 
LASC_GPS        N  1    3   3776841.0528 0.0011   1.8  0.92 
LASC_GPS        E  1    3  22324442.9750 0.0050   8.6  3.04 
LASC_GPS        U  1    3        24.6700 0.0079  13.7  1.47 
LBC1_GPS        N  1    6   3766168.5961 0.0009   2.2  1.13 
LBC1_GPS        E  1    6  22364847.5853 0.0037   9.2  3.17 
LBC1_GPS        U  1    6       -21.9331 0.0054  13.1  1.33 
LBC2_GPS        N  1    6   3761664.5429 0.0008   2.0  1.10 
LBC2_GPS        E  1    6  22371999.6456 0.0017   4.1  1.39 
LBC2_GPS        U  1    6       -28.4793 0.0053  13.0  1.38 
LBCH_GPS        N  1    6   3761237.1924 0.0008   1.9  0.94 
LBCH_GPS        E  1    6  22370711.8588 0.0030   7.3  2.25 
LBCH_GPS        U  1    6       -27.5627 0.0051  12.4  1.06 
LDES_GPS        N  1    4   3814622.5644 0.0019   3.8  1.94 
LDES_GPS        E  1    4  22407069.1749 0.0033   6.7  2.24 
LDES_GPS        U  1    4       978.0082 0.0055  11.0  1.10 
LEEP_GPS        N  1    6   3799846.2555 0.0008   2.1  1.14 
LEEP_GPS        E  1    6  22268832.2499 0.0037   9.0  3.29 
LEEP_GPS        U  1    6       485.0481 0.0051  12.5  1.36 
LFRS_GPS        N  1    6   3795445.7127 0.0012   2.9  1.61 
LFRS_GPS        E  1    6  22270998.7291 0.0025   6.2  2.28 
LFRS_GPS        U  1    6       146.8935 0.0038   7.5  0.81 
LINJ_GPS        N  1    4   3858558.5368 0.0017   3.5  1.95 
LINJ_GPS        E  1    4  22145721.3634 0.0055  11.0  4.03 
LINJ_GPS        U  1    4       721.2282 0.0073  14.5  1.58 
LLAS_GPS        N  1    5   3850093.0498 0.0015   3.4  1.88 
LLAS_GPS        E  1    5  22193218.4979 0.0034   7.6  2.74 
LLAS_GPS        U  1    5       812.4848 0.0041   6.0  0.65 
LONG_GPS        N  1    6   3797319.1917 0.0008   1.8  0.94 
LONG_GPS        E  1    6  22304209.9642 0.0018   4.4  1.51 
LONG_GPS        U  1    6        74.2744 0.0047  11.6  1.16 
MATH_GPS        N  1    2   3768908.8999 0.0013   1.3  0.69 
MATH_GPS        E  1    2  22423594.5409 0.0037   5.3  1.89 
MATH_GPS        U  1    2       396.8705 0.0069   3.2  0.33 
MONP_GPS        N  1    4   3661513.8488 0.0012   2.3  1.23 
MONP_GPS        E  1    4  22767965.5950 0.0038   7.5  2.51 
MONP_GPS        U  1    4      1842.5447 0.0048   2.4  0.25 
MPWD_GPS        N  1    5   3817758.6748 0.0018   4.0  1.13 
MPWD_GPS        E  1    5  22175317.6352 0.0046  10.4  1.59 
MPWD_GPS        U  1    5       190.2276 0.0175  39.1  1.98 
MSOB_GPS        N  1    5   3810560.0774 0.0009   2.0  1.09 
MSOB_GPS        E  1    5  22345446.4134 0.0028   6.2  2.23 
MSOB_GPS        U  1    5      1733.1411 0.0049  10.9  1.14 
MUSD_GPS        N  1    6   3813984.1339 0.0011   2.7  1.48 
MUSD_GPS        E  1    6  22163572.7177 0.0016   4.0  1.40 
MUSD_GPS        U  1    6        33.7703 0.0056  13.7  1.47 
NOPK_GPS        N  1    4   3782606.7581 0.0014   2.9  1.62 
NOPK_GPS        E  1    4  22307087.1509 0.0014   2.9  1.03 
NOPK_GPS        U  1    4        33.1080 0.0046   6.2  0.67 
OAES_GPS        N  1    6   3800559.2944 0.0011   2.8  1.54 
OAES_GPS        E  1    6  22474237.0353 0.0042  10.2  3.57 
OAES_GPS        U  1    6       604.7728 0.0042  10.3  1.10 
OAT2_GPS        N  1    5   3821585.9363 0.0009   1.9  1.03 
OAT2_GPS        E  1    5  22191670.5215 0.0015   3.4  1.16 
OAT2_GPS        U  1    5      1112.5805 0.0051  11.4  1.17 
OVLS_GPS        N  1    6   3821304.0030 0.0014   3.4  1.81 
OVLS_GPS        E  1    6  22141976.4091 0.0027   6.6  2.26 
OVLS_GPS        U  1    6        69.2097 0.0067  16.3  1.65 
PIN1_GPS        N  1    3   3741688.0132 0.0030   5.1  2.92 
PIN1_GPS        E  1    3  22578052.6611 0.0057   9.9  3.64 
PIN1_GPS        U  1    3      1256.1681 0.0080  13.9  1.49 
PIN2_GPS        N  1    5   3741687.1142 0.0019   4.3  2.34 
PIN2_GPS        E  1    5  22578102.9252 0.0052  11.7  4.17 
PIN2_GPS        U  1    5      1258.3664 0.0053  11.9  1.27 
PMHS_GPS        N  1    4   3774023.7881 0.0010   1.7  0.82 
PMHS_GPS        E  1    4  22345317.9888 0.0028   5.7  1.82 
PMHS_GPS        U  1    4       -11.1391 0.0068  13.7  1.26 
PMOB_GPS        N  1    3   3713310.7630 0.0015   2.6  1.46 
PMOB_GPS        E  1    3  22607292.8904 0.0088  15.3  5.49 
PMOB_GPS        U  1    3      1662.5269 0.0055   4.6  0.49 
PVEP_GPS        N  1    6   3756285.7054 0.0009   2.2  1.09 
PVEP_GPS        E  1    6  22363335.2696 0.0016   3.9  1.19 
PVEP_GPS        U  1    6        69.3785 0.0042   9.7  0.93 
PVRS_GPS        N  1    2   3759689.0169 0.0013   1.5  0.80 
PVRS_GPS        E  1    2  22363604.1552 0.0020   0.1  0.02 
PVRS_GPS        U  1    2        59.8263 0.0068   1.9  0.20 
RHCL_GPS        N  1    4   3786983.2621 0.0014   2.8  1.54 
RHCL_GPS        E  1    4  22326253.0045 0.0018   3.6  1.31 
RHCL_GPS        U  1    4       176.8724 0.0056  11.1  1.19 
ROCK_GPS        N  1    4   3811097.6743 0.0014   2.9  1.55 
ROCK_GPS        E  1    4  22208982.0985 0.0023   4.5  1.60 
ROCK_GPS        U  1    4       553.3853 0.0091  18.3  1.94 
RTHS_GPS        N  1    6   3794786.7330 0.0011   2.6  1.37 
RTHS_GPS        E  1    6  22370183.1261 0.0035   8.5  2.90 
RTHS_GPS        U  1    6       328.6840 0.0056  13.6  1.39 
SACY_GPS        N  1    4   3756280.6999 0.0027   5.3  2.81 
SACY_GPS        E  1    4  22410420.3648 0.0051  10.1  3.42 
SACY_GPS        U  1    4       -11.2278 0.0084  16.8  1.72 
SCIA_GPS        N  1    6   3852483.2739 0.0014   3.4  1.78 
SCIA_GPS        E  1    6  22229058.2627 0.0035   8.7  3.07 
SCIA_GPS        U  1    6       831.4434 0.0075  18.5  1.92 
SCIP_GPS        N  1    3   3664017.0491 0.0014   2.5  1.31 
SCIP_GPS        E  1    3  22569777.0111 0.0035   6.1  2.00 
SCIP_GPS        U  1    3       452.8521 0.0055   7.8  0.81 
SCMS_GPS        N  1    3   3722984.4495 0.0016   2.8  1.54 
SCMS_GPS        E  1    3  22512953.3368 0.0082  14.3  4.66 
SCMS_GPS        U  1    3        23.2731 0.0054   5.3  0.56 
SIO3_GPS        N  1    4   3658481.8647 0.0023   1.9  0.41 
SIO3_GPS        E  1    4  22697899.1164 0.0034   4.1  0.62 
SIO3_GPS        U  1    4        34.8856 0.0090  11.2  0.62 
SNHS_GPS        N  1    4   3776773.7335 0.0013   2.5  1.39 
SNHS_GPS        E  1    4  22359346.2774 0.0021   4.3  1.49 
SNHS_GPS        U  1    4        66.4144 0.0081  16.2  1.69 
SNI1_GPS        N  1    6   3701136.2853 0.0012   2.8  1.49 
SNI1_GPS        E  1    6  22387443.7902 0.0030   7.3  2.31 
SNI1_GPS        U  1    6       239.6715 0.0054  13.3  1.39 
SPK1_GPS        N  1    4   3791468.5013 0.0009   1.9  1.06 
SPK1_GPS        E  1    4  22258520.6585 0.0029   5.9  1.93 
SPK1_GPS        U  1    4       440.1160 0.0061  12.2  1.28 
SPMX_GPS        N  1    4   3455918.4094 0.0011   2.3  1.17 
SPMX_GPS        E  1    4  23322164.9436 0.0027   5.4  1.66 
SPMX_GPS        U  1    4      2763.6638 0.0049   7.0  0.72 
TABL_GPS        N  1    3   3827369.8085 0.0012   2.0  1.11 
TABL_GPS        E  1    3  22262068.6841 0.0040   7.0  2.49 
TABL_GPS        U  1    3      2228.0152 0.0054   3.6  0.38 
TORP_GPS        N  1    5   3762353.4896 0.0010   2.3  1.27 
TORP_GPS        E  1    5  22355945.3250 0.0018   4.0  1.41 
TORP_GPS        U  1    5        -5.2192 0.0042   3.3  0.35 
TOST_GPS        N  1    4   3812464.8115 0.0012   2.5  1.39 
TOST_GPS        E  1    4  22191214.5552 0.0049   9.8  3.29 
TOST_GPS        U  1    4       274.3782 0.0052  10.3  1.10 
TRAK_GPS        N  1    4   3742331.2398 0.0012   2.5  1.33 
TRAK_GPS        E  1    4  22451843.6928 0.0041   8.1  2.58 
TRAK_GPS        U  1    4       115.5440 0.0055  11.1  1.14 
UCLP_GPS        N  1    6   3792557.0454 0.0011   2.6  1.46 
UCLP_GPS        E  1    6  22275098.2167 0.0025   6.1  2.11 
UCLP_GPS        U  1    6       111.5394 0.0043  10.5  1.13 
USC1_GPS        N  1    6   3787528.7379 0.0008   2.0  1.43 
USC1_GPS        E  1    6  22300855.3815 0.0021   5.3  2.28 
USC1_GPS        U  1    6        21.9231 0.0042  10.4  1.81 
VNDP_GPS        N  1    6   3846790.7738 0.0024   5.9  3.14 
VNDP_GPS        E  1    6  21946138.6701 0.0025   6.0  2.07 
VNDP_GPS        U  1    6       -11.5292 0.0065  15.8  1.68 
VYAS_GPS        N  1    5   3788304.1061 0.0011   2.5  1.31 
VYAS_GPS        E  1    5  22326386.2244 0.0015   3.4  1.17 
VYAS_GPS        U  1    5        56.4639 0.0076  17.0  1.73 
WCHS_GPS        N  1    4   3791752.9625 0.0010   2.0  1.08 
WCHS_GPS        E  1    4  22325554.9865 0.0036   7.3  2.58 
WCHS_GPS        U  1    4       100.1191 0.0051  10.3  1.07 
WHC1_GPS        N  1    4   3782623.3251 0.0014   2.8  1.50 
WHC1_GPS        E  1    4  22336335.1404 0.0028   5.7  2.05 
WHC1_GPS        U  1    4        94.2799 0.0074  14.7  1.56 
WIDC_GPS        N  1    4   3777599.8147 0.0009   0.9  0.48 
WIDC_GPS        E  1    4  22499028.9333 0.0062  12.4  4.44 
WIDC_GPS        U  1    4       444.9967 0.0054  10.8  1.15 
WLSN_GPS        N  1    6   3810034.2564 0.0008   1.4  0.74 
WLSN_GPS        E  1    6  22269118.4773 0.0021   5.2  1.82 
WLSN_GPS        U  1    6      1705.2559 0.0042   8.3  0.80 
WMAP_GPS        N  1    5   3813741.5019 0.0014   3.2  1.70 
WMAP_GPS        E  1    5  22227052.7874 0.0038   8.4  2.99 
WMAP_GPS        U  1    5       268.0955 0.0048  10.7  1.08 

S# = session number, # = number of daily solutions
sig = standard deviation of weighted mean (unscaled)
wrms = weighted root mean square error (repeatability)
nrms = normalized rms (can be used to scale sig)
_____________________________________________________________________________
Remarks:  (1) IGS and regional data are analyzed with the GAMIT software
              using a two-tier (global and regional) distributed processing
              scheme. The global data are analyzed in one or more subnetworks
              and combined using the GLOBK software to compute precise orbits.
              These are tightly constrained in separate GAMIT solutions:
                (1) California regional SCIGN (ambiguities fixed)
                (2) California regional BARD (ambiguities fixed)
                (3) North America CORS (ambiguities free)
                (4) Western Europe EURA (ambiguities free).   
                (5) North America NOAM (ambiguities free).   
              The weekly solution reported here is generated by GLOBK,
              combining all global and regional daily solutions. 
          (2) The site coordinate repeatabilities reported in this newsletter
              are the direct results of the GLOBK adjustment. We then apply
              a filter to remove a common-mode position error from the
              California sites. The filtered series are available through
              the SOPAC Home Page at:
              http://lox.ucsd.edu/cgi-bin/showArraySites.cgi?array=scign&showTaskbar=1
          (3) SCIGN - Southern California Integrated GPS Network
              BARD - Bay Area Regional Deformation Array (Northern California)
              CORS - Continuously Operating Reference Stations (United States)

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Matthijs van Domselaar)]