Subject: [IGSREPORT-6366] Wk 1017 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 6:36:50 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Aug 18  6:36:50 PDT 1999      Message Number 6366
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1017 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 17-Aug-99)
                     GPS Week 1017/IGS Operational Week 288
              (July 04 through 10, 1999; Days 99185 thru 99191)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1017

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10177.snx.Z   cod10177.ssc.Z        cod10177.sum.Z   16-Jul-99
 EMR    AC   emr10177.snx.Z   emr10177.ssc.Z        emr10177.sum.Z   15-Jun-99
 ESA    AC   esa10177.snx.Z   esa10177.ssc.Z        esa10177.sum.Z   22-Jul-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10177.snx.Z   gfz10177.ssc.Z        gfz10177.sum.Z   15-Jul-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10177.snx.Z   jpl10177.ssc.Z        jpl10177.sum.Z   19-Jul-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10177.snx.Z   ngs10177.ssc.Z        ngs10177.sum.Z   19-Jul-99
 SIO    AC   sio10177.snx.Z   sio10177.ssc.Z        sio10177.sum.Z   20-Jul-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1017g.snx.Z   jpl1017g.ssc.Z        jpl1017g.sum.Z   23-Jul-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1017g.snx.Z   mit1017g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1017g.sum.Z   26-Jul-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10177.snx.Z   aus10177.ssc.Z        aus10177.sum.Z   08-Aug-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10177.snx.Z   eur10177.ssc.Z        eur10177.sum.Z   03-Aug-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10177.snx.Z   sir10177.ssc.Z        sir10177.sum.Z   06-Aug-99
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers. 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]