Subject: [IGSREPORT-6365] Wk 1020 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 6:36:21 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Aug 18  6:36:21 PDT 1999      Message Number 6365
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1020 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 17-Aug-99)
                   GPS Week 1020/IGS Operational Week 291
            (July 25 through 31, 1999; Days 99206 thru 99212)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1020**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10200-6.eph.Z cod10207.erp.Z   cod10207.sum.Z   cod10207.snx.Z 06-Aug-99
EMR emr10200-6.eph.Z emr10207.erp.Z   emr10207.sum.Z   emr10207.snx.Z 06-Aug-99+
ESA esa10200-6.eph.Z esa10207.erp.Z   esa10207.sum.Z   esa10207.snx.Z 12-Aug-99+
GFZ gfz10200-6.sp3.Z gfz10207.erp.Z   gfz10207.sum.Z   gfz10207.snx.Z 05-Aug-99+
IGP igp10200-6.sp3.Z igp10200-6.erp.Z igp10200-6.sum.Z                30-Jul-99
IGR igr10200-6.sp3.Z igr10200-6.erp.Z igr10200-6.sum.Z                01-Aug-99
IGS igs10200-6.sp3.Z igs10207.erp.Z   igs10207.sum.Z                  12-Aug-99
JPL jpl10200-6.sp3.Z jpl10207.erp.Z   jpl10207.sum.Z   jpl10207.snx.Z 05-Aug-99+
JPL                                   jpl1020g.sum.Z   jpl1020g.snx.Z 13-Aug-99+
NGS ngs10200-6.sp3.Z ngs10207.erp.Z   ngs10207.sum.Z   ngs10207.snx.Z 13-Aug-99
SIO sio10200-6.sp3.Z sio10207.erp.Z   sio10207.sum.Z   sio10207.snx.Z 10-Aug-99
================================================================================
Totals:  147 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1020) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]