Subject: [IGSREPORT-6344] Wk 1016 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:26:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 10 13:26:52 PDT 1999      Message Number 6344
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1016 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 10-Aug-99)
                     GPS Week 1016/IGS Operational Week 279
              (June 13 through 19, 1999; Days 99164 thru 99170)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1016

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10167.snx.Z   cod10167.ssc.Z        cod10167.sum.Z   09-Jul-99
 EMR    AC   emr10167.snx.Z   emr10167.ssc.Z        emr10167.sum.Z   12-Jun-99
 ESA    AC   esa10167.snx.Z   esa10167.ssc.Z        esa10167.sum.Z   14-Jul-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10167.snx.Z   gfz10167.ssc.Z        gfz10167.sum.Z   09-Jul-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10167.snx.Z   jpl10167.ssc.Z        jpl10167.sum.Z   13-Jul-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10167.snx.Z   ngs10167.ssc.Z        ngs10167.sum.Z   09-Jul-99
 SIO    AC   sio10167.snx.Z   sio10167.ssc.Z        sio10167.sum.Z   13-Jul-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1016g.snx.Z   jpl1016g.ssc.Z        jpl1016g.sum.Z   20-Jul-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1016g.snx.Z   mit1016g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1016g.sum.Z   20-Jul-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10167.snx.Z   aus10167.ssc.Z        aus10167.sum.Z   09-Aug-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10167.snx.Z   eur10167.ssc.Z        eur10167.sum.Z   27-Jul-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10167.snx.Z   sir10167.ssc.Z        sir10167.sum.Z   03-Aug-99
================================================================================
Totals:  37 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers. 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]