Subject: [IGSREPORT-6343] Wk 1019 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:26:31 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug 10 13:26:31 PDT 1999      Message Number 6343
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1019 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 10-Aug-99)
                   GPS Week 1019/IGS Operational Week 290
            (July 20 through 26, 1999; Days 99199 thru 99205)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1019**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10190-6.eph.Z cod10197.erp.Z   cod10197.sum.Z   cod10197.snx.Z 30-Jul-99
EMR emr10190-6.eph.Z emr10197.erp.Z   emr10197.sum.Z   emr10197.snx.Z 29-Jul-99+
ESA esa10190-6.eph.Z esa10197.erp.Z   esa10197.sum.Z   esa10197.snx.Z 02-Aug-99+
GFZ gfz10190-6.sp3.Z gfz10197.erp.Z   gfz10197.sum.Z   gfz10197.snx.Z 29-Jul-99+
IGP igp10190-6.sp3.Z igp10190-6.erp.Z igp10190-6.sum.Z                23-Jul-99
IGR igr10190-6.sp3.Z igr10190-6.erp.Z igr10190-6.sum.Z                25-Jul-99
IGS igs10190-6.sp3.Z igs10197.erp.Z   igs10197.sum.Z                  09-Aug-99
JPL jpl10190-6.sp3.Z jpl10197.erp.Z   jpl10197.sum.Z   jpl10197.snx.Z 03-Aug-99+
JPL                                   jpl1019g.sum.Z   jpl1019g.snx.Z 09-Aug-99+
MIT                                   mit1019g.sum.Z   mit1019g.snx.Z 09-Aug-99+
NGS ngs10190-6.sp3.Z ngs10197.erp.Z   ngs10197.sum.Z   ngs10197.snx.Z 30-Jul-99
SIO sio10190-6.sp3.Z sio10197.erp.Z   sio10197.sum.Z   sio10197.snx.Z 04-Aug-99
================================================================================
Totals:  151 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1019) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]