Subject: [IGSREPORT-6327] Wk 1015 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:37:29 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  3 11:37:29 PDT 1999      Message Number 6327
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1015 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 03-Aug-99)
                     GPS Week 1015/IGS Operational Week 278
              (June 06 through 12, 1999; Days 99157 thru 99163)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1015

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10157.snx.Z   cod10157.ssc.Z        cod10157.sum.Z   02-Jul-99
 EMR    AC   emr10157.snx.Z   emr10157.ssc.Z        emr10157.sum.Z   30-Jun-99
 ESA    AC   esa10157.snx.Z   esa10157.ssc.Z        esa10157.sum.Z   07-Jul-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10157.snx.Z   gfz10157.ssc.Z        gfz10157.sum.Z   01-Jul-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10157.snx.Z   jpl10157.ssc.Z        jpl10157.sum.Z   06-Jul-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10157.snx.Z   ngs10157.ssc.Z        ngs10157.sum.Z   02-Jul-99
 SIO    AC   sio10157.snx.Z   sio10157.ssc.Z        sio10157.sum.Z   07-Jul-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1015g.snx.Z   jpl1015g.ssc.Z        jpl1015g.sum.Z   15-Jul-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1015g.snx.Z   mit1015g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1015g.sum.Z   12-Jul-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1015g.snx.Z   ncl1015g.ssc.Z        ncl1015g.sum.Z   09-Jul-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1015p.snx.Z   ncl1015p.ssc.Z        ncl1015p.sum.Z   29-Jul-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10157.snx.Z   aus10157.ssc.Z        aus10157.sum.Z   29-Jul-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10157.snx.Z   eur10157.ssc.Z        eur10157.sum.Z   20-Jul-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10157.snx.Z   sir10157.ssc.Z        sir10157.sum.Z   28-Jul-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1015.snx.Z igs99P1015.ssc.Z      igs99P1015.sum.Z 17-Jul-99
================================================================================
Totals:  52 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]