Subject: [IGSREPORT-6326] Wk 1018 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:37:08 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Aug  3 11:37:08 PDT 1999      Message Number 6326
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1018 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 03-Aug-99)
                   GPS Week 1018/IGS Operational Week 289
            (July 13 through 19, 1999; Days 99192 thru 99198)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1018**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10180-6.eph.Z cod10187.erp.Z   cod10187.sum.Z   cod10187.snx.Z 23-Jul-99
EMR emr10180-6.eph.Z emr10187.erp.Z   emr10187.sum.Z   emr10187.snx.Z 22-Jul-99+
ESA esa10180-6.eph.Z esa10187.erp.Z   esa10187.sum.Z   esa10187.snx.Z 27-Jul-99+
GFZ gfz10180-6.sp3.Z gfz10187.erp.Z   gfz10187.sum.Z   gfz10187.snx.Z 22-Jul-99+
IGP igp10180-6.sp3.Z igp10180-6.erp.Z igp10180-6.sum.Z                16-Jul-99
IGR igr10180-6.sp3.Z igr10180-6.erp.Z igr10180-6.sum.Z                18-Jul-99
IGS igs10180-6.sp3.Z igs10187.erp.Z   igs10187.sum.Z                  29-Jul-99
JPL jpl10180-6.sp3.Z jpl10187.erp.Z   jpl10187.sum.Z   jpl10187.snx.Z 27-Jul-99+
MIT                                   mit1018g.sum.Z   mit1018g.snx.Z 02-Aug-99+
NGS ngs10180-6.sp3.Z ngs10187.erp.Z   ngs10187.sum.Z   ngs10187.snx.Z 23-Jul-99
SIO sio10180-6.sp3.Z sio10187.erp.Z   sio10187.sum.Z   sio10187.snx.Z 28-Jul-99
================================================================================
Totals:  148 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1018) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]