Subject: [IGSREPORT-6302] Wk 1014 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 7:39:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 27  7:39:39 PDT 1999      Message Number 6302
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1014 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 27-Jul-99)
                     GPS Week 1014/IGS Operational Week 277
            (May 30 through June 05, 1999; Days 99150 thru 99156)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1014

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10147.snx.Z   cod10147.ssc.Z        cod10147.sum.Z   26-Jun-99
 EMR    AC   emr10147.snx.Z   emr10147.ssc.Z        emr10147.sum.Z   28-Jun-99
 ESA    AC   esa10147.snx.Z   esa10147.ssc.Z        esa10147.sum.Z   30-Jun-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10147.snx.Z   gfz10147.ssc.Z        gfz10147.sum.Z   24-Jun-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10147.snx.Z   jpl10147.ssc.Z        jpl10147.sum.Z   28-Jun-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10147.snx.Z   ngs10147.ssc.Z        ngs10147.sum.Z   25-Jun-99
 SIO    AC   sio10147.snx.Z   sio10147.ssc.Z        sio10147.sum.Z   30-Jun-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1014g.snx.Z   jpl1014g.ssc.Z        jpl1014g.sum.Z   14-Jul-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1014g.snx.Z   mit1014g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1014g.sum.Z   05-Jul-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1014g.snx.Z   ncl1014g.ssc.Z        ncl1014g.sum.Z   06-Jul-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10147.snx.Z   eur10147.ssc.Z        eur10147.sum.Z   13-Jul-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10147.snx.Z   sir10147.ssc.Z        sir10147.sum.Z   26-Jul-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1014.snx.Z igs99P1014.ssc.Z      igs99P1014.sum.Z 17-Jul-99
================================================================================
Totals:  46 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]