Subject: [IGSREPORT-6301] Wk 1017 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 7:39:23 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 27  7:39:23 PDT 1999      Message Number 6301
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1017 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 27-Jul-99)
                   GPS Week 1017/IGS Operational Week 288
            (July 06 through 12, 1999; Days 99185 thru 99191)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1017**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10170-6.eph.Z cod10177.erp.Z   cod10177.sum.Z   cod10177.snx.Z 16-Jul-99
EMR emr10170-6.eph.Z emr10177.erp.Z   emr10177.sum.Z   emr10177.snx.Z 15-Jul-99+
ESA esa10170-6.eph.Z esa10177.erp.Z   esa10177.sum.Z   esa10177.snx.Z 22-Jul-99+
GFZ gfz10170-6.sp3.Z gfz10177.erp.Z   gfz10177.sum.Z   gfz10177.snx.Z 15-Jul-99+
IGP igp10170-6.sp3.Z igp10170-6.erp.Z igp10170-6.sum.Z                09-Jul-99
IGR igr10170-6.sp3.Z igr10170-6.erp.Z igr10170-6.sum.Z                11-Jul-99
IGS igs10170-6.sp3.Z igs10177.erp.Z   igs10177.sum.Z                  22-Jul-99
JPL jpl10170-6.sp3.Z jpl10177.erp.Z   jpl10177.sum.Z   jpl10177.snx.Z 19-Jul-99+
JPL                                   jpl1017g.sum.Z   jpl1017g.snx.Z 23-Jul-99+
MIT                                   mit1017g.sum.Z   mit1017g.snx.Z 26-Jul-99+
NGS ngs10170-6.sp3.Z ngs10177.erp.Z   ngs10177.sum.Z   ngs10177.snx.Z 19-Jul-99
SIO sio10170-6.sp3.Z sio10177.erp.Z   sio10177.sum.Z   sio10177.snx.Z 20-Jul-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1017) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]