Subject: [IGSREPORT-6284] Wk 1013 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:34:34 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 20 12:34:34 PDT 1999      Message Number 6284
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1013 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 20-Jul-99)
                     GPS Week 1013/IGS Operational Week 276
               (May 23 through 29, 1999; Days 99143 thru 99149)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1013

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10137.snx.Z   cod10137.ssc.Z        cod10137.sum.Z   18-Jun-99
 EMR    AC   emr10137.snx.Z   emr10137.ssc.Z        emr10137.sum.Z   22-Jun-99
 ESA    AC   esa10137.snx.Z   esa10137.ssc.Z        esa10137.sum.Z   22-Jun-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10137.snx.Z   gfz10137.ssc.Z        gfz10137.sum.Z   17-Jun-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10137.snx.Z   jpl10137.ssc.Z        jpl10137.sum.Z   21-Jun-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10137.snx.Z   ngs10137.ssc.Z        ngs10137.sum.Z   18-Jun-99
 SIO    AC   sio10137.snx.Z   sio10137.ssc.Z        sio10137.sum.Z   21-Jun-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1013g.snx.Z   jpl1013g.ssc.Z        jpl1013g.sum.Z   14-Jul-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1013g.snx.Z   mit1013g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1013g.sum.Z   28-Jun-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1013g.snx.Z   ncl1013g.ssc.Z        ncl1013g.sum.Z   30-Jun-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10137.snx.Z   aus10137.ssc.Z        aus10137.sum.Z   09-Jul-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10137.snx.Z   eur10137.ssc.Z        eur10137.sum.Z   06-Jul-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10137.snx.Z   sir10137.ssc.Z        sir10137.sum.Z   20-Jul-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1013.snx.Z igs99P1013.ssc.Z      igs99P1013.sum.Z 17-Jul-99
================================================================================
Totals:  49 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]