Subject: [IGSREPORT-6283] Wk 1016 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:34:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 20 12:34:16 PDT 1999      Message Number 6283
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1016 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 20-Jul-99)
                   GPS Week 1016/IGS Operational Week 287
          (June 27 through July 05, 1999; Days 99178 thru 99184)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1016**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10160-6.eph.Z cod10167.erp.Z   cod10167.sum.Z   cod10167.snx.Z 09-Jul-99
EMR emr10160-6.eph.Z emr10167.erp.Z   emr10167.sum.Z   emr10167.snx.Z 12-Jul-99+
ESA esa10160-6.eph.Z esa10167.erp.Z   esa10167.sum.Z   esa10167.snx.Z 14-Jul-99+
GFZ gfz10160-6.sp3.Z gfz10167.erp.Z   gfz10167.sum.Z   gfz10167.snx.Z 09-Jul-99+
IGP igp10160-6.sp3.Z igp10160-6.erp.Z igp10160-6.sum.Z                02-Jul-99
IGR igr10160-6.sp3.Z igr10160-6.erp.Z igr10160-6.sum.Z                04-Jul-99
IGS igs10160-6.sp3.Z igs10167.erp.Z   igs10167.sum.Z                  14-Jul-99
JPL jpl10160-6.sp3.Z jpl10167.erp.Z   jpl10167.sum.Z   jpl10167.snx.Z 13-Jul-99+
JPL                                   jpl1016g.sum.Z   jpl1016g.snx.Z 15-Jul-99+
MIT                                   mit1016g.sum.Z   mit1016g.snx.Z 20-Jul-99+
NGS ngs10160-6.sp3.Z ngs10167.erp.Z   ngs10167.sum.Z   ngs10167.snx.Z 09-Jul-99
SIO sio10160-6.sp3.Z sio10167.erp.Z   sio10167.sum.Z   sio10167.snx.Z 13-Jul-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1016) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]