Subject: [IGSREPORT-6259] Wk 1012 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:23:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 13 11:23:52 PDT 1999      Message Number 6259
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1012 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 13-Jul-99)
                     GPS Week 1012/IGS Operational Week 275
               (May 16 through 22, 1999; Days 99136 thru 99142)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1012

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10127.snx.Z   cod10127.ssc.Z        cod10127.sum.Z   11-Jun-99
 EMR    AC   emr10127.snx.Z   emr10127.ssc.Z        emr10127.sum.Z   09-Jun-99
 ESA    AC   esa10127.snx.Z   esa10127.ssc.Z        esa10127.sum.Z   16-Jun-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10127.snx.Z   gfz10127.ssc.Z        gfz10127.sum.Z   10-Jun-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10127.snx.Z   jpl10127.ssc.Z        jpl10127.sum.Z   15-Jun-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10127.snx.Z   ngs10127.ssc.Z        ngs10127.sum.Z   12-Jun-99
 SIO    AC   sio10127.snx.Z   sio10127.ssc.Z        sio10127.sum.Z   12-Jun-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1012g.snx.Z   jpl1012g.ssc.Z        jpl1012g.sum.Z   22-Jun-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1012g.snx.Z   mit1012g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1012g.sum.Z   22-Jun-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1012g.snx.Z   ncl1012g.ssc.Z        ncl1012g.sum.Z   23-Jun-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10127.snx.Z   aus10127.ssc.Z        aus10127.sum.Z   09-Jul-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10127.snx.Z   eur10127.ssc.Z        eur10127.sum.Z   30-Jun-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10127.snx.Z   sir10127.ssc.Z        sir10127.sum.Z   09-Jul-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1012.snx.Z igs99P1012.ssc.Z      igs99P1012.sum.Z 24-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  49 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]