Subject: [IGSREPORT-6258] Wk 1015 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:23:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jul 13 11:23:28 PDT 1999      Message Number 6258
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1015 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 13-Jul-99)
                   GPS Week 1015/IGS Operational Week 286
             (June 20 through 26, 1999; Days 99171 thru 99177)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1015**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10150-6.eph.Z cod10157.erp.Z   cod10157.sum.Z   cod10157.snx.Z 02-Jul-99
EMR emr10150-6.eph.Z emr10157.erp.Z   emr10157.sum.Z   emr10157.snx.Z 30-Jun-99+
ESA esa10150-6.eph.Z esa10157.erp.Z   esa10157.sum.Z   esa10157.snx.Z 07-Jul-99+
GFZ gfz10150-6.sp3.Z gfz10157.erp.Z   gfz10157.sum.Z   gfz10157.snx.Z 01-Jul-99+
IGP igp10150-6.sp3.Z igp10150-6.erp.Z igp10150-6.sum.Z                25-Jun-99
IGR igr10150-6.sp3.Z igr10150-6.erp.Z igr10150-6.sum.Z                27-Jun-99
IGS igs10150-6.sp3.Z igs10157.erp.Z   igs10157.sum.Z                  08-Jul-99
JPL jpl10150-6.sp3.Z jpl10157.erp.Z   jpl10157.sum.Z   jpl10157.snx.Z 06-Jul-99+
MIT                                   mit1015g.sum.Z   mit1015g.snx.Z 12-Jul-99+
NCL                                   ncl1015g.sum.Z   ncl1015g.snx.Z 09-Jul-99+
NGS ngs10150-6.sp3.Z ngs10157.erp.Z   ngs10157.sum.Z   ngs10157.snx.Z 02-Jul-99
SIO sio10150-6.sp3.Z sio10157.erp.Z   sio10157.sum.Z   sio10157.snx.Z 07-Jul-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1015) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]