Subject: [IGSREPORT-6248] Wk 1011 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Products Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 7:15:13 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Jul  9  7:15:13 PDT 1999      Message Number 6248
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1011 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Products Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 06-Jul-99)
                     GPS Week 1011/IGS Operational Week 274
               (May 09 through 15, 1999; Days 99129 thru 99135)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1011

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10117.snx.Z   cod10117.ssc.Z        cod10117.sum.Z   04-Jun-99
 EMR    AC   emr10117.snx.Z   emr10117.ssc.Z        emr10117.sum.Z   02-Jun-99
 ESA    AC   esa10117.snx.Z   esa10117.ssc.Z        esa10117.sum.Z   08-Jun-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10117.snx.Z   gfz10117.ssc.Z        gfz10117.sum.Z   04-Jun-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10117.snx.Z   jpl10117.ssc.Z        jpl10117.sum.Z   05-Jun-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10117.snx.Z   ngs10117.ssc.Z        ngs10117.sum.Z   04-Jun-99
 SIO    AC   sio10117.snx.Z   sio10117.ssc.Z        sio10117.sum.Z   10-Jun-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1011g.snx.Z   jpl1011g.ssc.Z        jpl1011g.sum.Z   11-Jun-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1011g.snx.Z   mit1011g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1011g.sum.Z   14-Jun-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1011g.snx.Z   ncl1011g.ssc.Z        ncl1011g.sum.Z   17-Jun-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1011p.snx.Z   ncl1011p.ssc.Z        ncl1011p.sum.Z   02-Jul-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10117.snx.Z   aus10117.ssc.Z        aus10117.sum.Z   25-Jun-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10117.snx.Z   eur10117.ssc.Z        eur10117.sum.Z   23-Jun-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10117.snx.Z   sir10117.ssc.Z        sir10117.sum.Z   23-Jun-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1011.snx.Z igs99P1011.ssc.Z      igs99P1011.sum.Z 23-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  52 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]