Subject: [IGSREPORT-6247] Wk 1014 CDDIS Products Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 7:14:53 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Jul  9  7:14:53 PDT 1999      Message Number 6247
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1014 CDDIS Products Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-Jul-99)
                   GPS Week 1014/IGS Operational Week 285
             (June 13 through 19, 1999; Days 99164 thru 99170)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1014**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10140-6.eph.Z cod10147.erp.Z   cod10147.sum.Z   cod10147.snx.Z 26-Jun-99
EMR emr10140-6.eph.Z emr10147.erp.Z   emr10147.sum.Z   emr10147.snx.Z 28-Jun-99+
ESA esa10140-6.eph.Z esa10147.erp.Z   esa10147.sum.Z   esa10147.snx.Z 30-Jun-99+
GFZ gfz10140-6.sp3.Z gfz10147.erp.Z   gfz10147.sum.Z   gfz10147.snx.Z 24-Jun-99+
IGP igp10140-6.sp3.Z igp10140-6.erp.Z igp10140-6.sum.Z                18-Jun-99
IGR igr10140-6.sp3.Z igr10140-6.erp.Z igr10140-6.sum.Z                20-Jun-99
IGS igs10140-6.sp3.Z igs10147.erp.Z   igs10147.sum.Z                  30-Jun-99
JPL jpl10140-6.sp3.Z jpl10147.erp.Z   jpl10147.sum.Z   jpl10147.snx.Z 28-Jun-99+
MIT                                   mit1014g.sum.Z   mit1014g.snx.Z 05-Jul-99+
NCL                                   ncl1014g.sum.Z   ncl1014g.snx.Z 06-Jul-99+
NGS ngs10140-6.sp3.Z ngs10147.erp.Z   ngs10147.sum.Z   ngs10147.snx.Z 25-Jun-99
SIO sio10140-6.sp3.Z sio10147.erp.Z   sio10147.sum.Z   sio10147.snx.Z 30-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1014) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]