Subject: [IGSREPORT-6213] Wk 1010 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:52:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 29 11:52:39 PDT 1999      Message Number 6213
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1010 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Jun-99)
                     GPS Week 1010/IGS Operational Week 273
               (May 02 through 08, 1999; Days 99122 thru 99128)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1010

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10107.snx.Z   cod10107.ssc.Z        cod10107.sum.Z   28-May-99
 EMR    AC   emr10107.snx.Z   emr10107.ssc.Z        emr10107.sum.Z   28-May-99
 ESA    AC   esa10107.snx.Z   esa10107.ssc.Z        esa10107.sum.Z   31-May-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10107.snx.Z   gfz10107.ssc.Z        gfz10107.sum.Z   28-May-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10107.snx.Z   jpl10107.ssc.Z        jpl10107.sum.Z   28-May-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10107.snx.Z   ngs10107.ssc.Z        ngs10107.sum.Z   01-Jun-99
 SIO    AC   sio10107.snx.Z   sio10107.ssc.Z        sio10107.sum.Z   01-Jun-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1010g.snx.Z   jpl1010g.ssc.Z        jpl1010g.sum.Z   11-Jun-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1010g.snx.Z   mit1010g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1010g.sum.Z   07-Jun-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1010g.snx.Z   ncl1010g.ssc.Z        ncl1010g.sum.Z   07-Jun-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10107.snx.Z   aus10107.ssc.Z        aus10107.sum.Z   22-Jun-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10107.snx.Z   eur10107.ssc.Z        eur10107.sum.Z   15-Jun-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10107.snx.Z   sir10107.ssc.Z        sir10107.sum.Z   15-Jun-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1010.snx.Z igs99P1010.ssc.Z      igs99P1010.sum.Z 23-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  49 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]