Subject: [IGSREPORT-6212] Wk 1013 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:52:19 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 29 11:52:19 PDT 1999      Message Number 6212
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1013 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Jun-99)
                   GPS Week 1013/IGS Operational Week 284
             (June 06 through 12, 1999; Days 99157 thru 99163)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1013**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10130-6.eph.Z cod10137.erp.Z   cod10137.sum.Z   cod10137.snx.Z 18-Jun-99
EMR emr10130-6.eph.Z emr10137.erp.Z   emr10137.sum.Z   emr10137.snx.Z 22-Jun-99+
ESA esa10130-6.eph.Z esa10137.erp.Z   esa10137.sum.Z   esa10137.snx.Z 22-Jun-99+
GFZ gfz10130-6.sp3.Z gfz10137.erp.Z   gfz10137.sum.Z   gfz10137.snx.Z 17-Jun-99+
IGP igp10130-6.sp3.Z igp10130-6.erp.Z igp10130-6.sum.Z                11-Jun-99
IGR igr10130-6.sp3.Z igr10130-6.erp.Z igr10130-6.sum.Z                13-Jun-99
IGS igs10130-6.sp3.Z igs10137.erp.Z   igs10137.sum.Z                  23-Jun-99
JPL jpl10130-6.sp3.Z jpl10137.erp.Z   jpl10137.sum.Z   jpl10137.snx.Z 21-Jun-99+
MIT                                   mit1013g.sum.Z   mit1013g.snx.Z 28-Jun-99+
NGS ngs10130-6.sp3.Z ngs10137.erp.Z   ngs10137.sum.Z   ngs10137.snx.Z 18-Jun-99
SIO sio10130-6.sp3.Z sio10137.erp.Z   sio10137.sum.Z   sio10137.snx.Z 21-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  149 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1013) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]