Subject: [IGSREPORT-6188] Wk 1009 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 8:28:26 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 22  8:28:26 PDT 1999      Message Number 6188
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1009 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 22-Jun-99)
                     GPS Week 1009/IGS Operational Week 278
              (April 25 through May 01, 1999; Days 99115 thru 99121)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1009

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10097.snx.Z   cod10097.ssc.Z        cod10097.sum.Z   20-May-99
 EMR    AC   emr10097.snx.Z   emr10097.ssc.Z        emr10097.sum.Z   19-May-99
 ESA    AC   esa10097.snx.Z   esa10097.ssc.Z        esa10097.sum.Z   26-May-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10097.snx.Z   gfz10097.ssc.Z        gfz10097.sum.Z   21-May-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10097.snx.Z   jpl10097.ssc.Z        jpl10097.sum.Z   25-May-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10097.snx.Z   ngs10097.ssc.Z        ngs10097.sum.Z   20-May-99
 SIO    AC   sio10097.snx.Z   sio10097.ssc.Z        sio10097.sum.Z   22-May-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1009g.snx.Z   jpl1009g.ssc.Z        jpl1009g.sum.Z   27-May-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1009g.snx.Z   mit1009g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1009g.sum.Z   02-Jun-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1009g.snx.Z   ncl1009g.ssc.Z        ncl1009g.sum.Z   02-Jun-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1009p.snx.Z   ncl1009p.ssc.Z        ncl1009p.sum.Z   14-Jun-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10097.snx.Z   aus10097.ssc.Z        aus10097.sum.Z   09-Jun-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10097.snx.Z   eur10097.ssc.Z        eur10097.sum.Z   08-Jun-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10097.snx.Z   sir10097.ssc.Z        sir10097.sum.Z   07-Jun-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1009.snx.Z igs99P1009.ssc.Z      igs99P1009.sum.Z 03-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  52 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]