Subject: [IGSREPORT-6187] Wk 1012 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 8:28:07 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 22  8:28:07 PDT 1999      Message Number 6187
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1012 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Jun-99)
                   GPS Week 1012/IGS Operational Week 283
            (May 30 through June 05, 1999; Days 99150 thru 99156)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1012**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10120-6.eph.Z cod10127.erp.Z   cod10127.sum.Z   cod10127.snx.Z 11-Jun-99
EMR emr10120-6.eph.Z emr10127.erp.Z   emr10127.sum.Z   emr10127.snx.Z 09-Jun-99+
ESA esa10120-6.eph.Z esa10127.erp.Z   esa10127.sum.Z   esa10127.snx.Z 16-Jun-99+
GFZ gfz10120-6.sp3.Z gfz10127.erp.Z   gfz10127.sum.Z   gfz10127.snx.Z 10-Jun-99+
IGP igp10120-6.sp3.Z igp10120-6.erp.Z igp10120-6.sum.Z                04-Jun-99
IGR igr10120-6.sp3.Z igr10120-6.erp.Z igr10120-6.sum.Z                06-Jun-99
IGS igs10120-6.sp3.Z igs10127.erp.Z   igs10127.sum.Z                  10-Jun-99
JPL jpl10120-6.sp3.Z jpl10127.erp.Z   jpl10127.sum.Z   jpl10127.snx.Z 16-Jun-99+
NGS ngs10120-6.sp3.Z ngs10127.erp.Z   ngs10127.sum.Z   ngs10127.snx.Z 12-Jun-99
SIO sio10120-6.sp3.Z sio10127.erp.Z   sio10127.sum.Z   sio10127.snx.Z 12-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  145 files from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1012) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]