Subject: [IGSREPORT-6170] Wk 1008 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:50:59 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 15 10:50:59 PDT 1999      Message Number 6170
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1008 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 15-Jun-99)
                     GPS Week 1008/IGS Operational Week 277
              (April 18 through 24, 1999; Days 99108 thru 99114)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1008

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10087.snx.Z   cod10087.ssc.Z        cod10087.sum.Z   14-May-99
 EMR    AC   emr10087.snx.Z   emr10087.ssc.Z        emr10087.sum.Z   18-May-99
 ESA    AC   esa10087.snx.Z   esa10087.ssc.Z        esa10087.sum.Z   19-May-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10087.snx.Z   gfz10087.ssc.Z        gfz10087.sum.Z   14-May-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10087.snx.Z   jpl10087.ssc.Z        jpl10087.sum.Z   18-May-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10087.snx.Z   ngs10087.ssc.Z        ngs10087.sum.Z   17-May-99
 SIO    AC   sio10087.snx.Z   sio10087.ssc.Z        sio10087.sum.Z   16-May-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1008g.snx.Z   jpl1008g.ssc.Z        jpl1008g.sum.Z   20-May-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1008g.snx.Z   mit1008g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1008g.sum.Z   27-May-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1008g.snx.Z   ncl1008g.ssc.Z        ncl1008g.sum.Z   02-Jun-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1008p.snx.Z   ncl1008p.ssc.Z        ncl1008p.sum.Z   14-Jun-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10087.snx.Z   aus10087.ssc.Z        aus10087.sum.Z   03-Jun-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10087.snx.Z   eur10087.ssc.Z        eur10087.sum.Z   01-Jun-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10087.snx.Z   sir10087.ssc.Z        sir10087.sum.Z   23-May-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1008.snx.Z igs99P1008.ssc.Z      igs99P1008.sum.Z 02-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  52 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]