Subject: [IGSREPORT-6169] Wk 1011 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:50:41 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun 15 10:50:41 PDT 1999      Message Number 6169
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1011 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Jun-99)
                   GPS Week 1011/IGS Operational Week 282
            (May 23 through 29, 1999; Days 99143 thru 99149)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1011**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10110-6.eph.Z cod10117.erp.Z   cod10117.sum.Z   cod10117.snx.Z 04-Jun-99
EMR emr10110-6.eph.Z emr10117.erp.Z   emr10117.sum.Z   emr10117.snx.Z 02-Jun-99+
ESA esa10110-6.eph.Z esa10117.erp.Z   esa10117.sum.Z   esa10117.snx.Z 08-Jun-99+
GFZ gfz10110-6.sp3.Z gfz10117.erp.Z   gfz10117.sum.Z   gfz10117.snx.Z 04-Jun-99+
IGP igp10110-6.sp3.Z igp10110-6.erp.Z igp10110-6.sum.Z                28-May-99
IGR igr10110-6.sp3.Z igr10110-6.erp.Z igr10110-6.sum.Z                30-May-99
IGS igs10110-6.sp3.Z igs10117.erp.Z   igs10117.sum.Z                  10-Jun-99
JPL jpl10110-6.sp3.Z jpl10117.erp.Z   jpl10117.sum.Z   jpl10117.snx.Z 05-Jun-99+
JPL                                   jpl1011g.sum.Z   jpl1011g.snx.Z 11-Jun-99
MIT                                   mit1011g.sum.Z   mit1011g.snx.Z 14-Jun-99
NGS ngs10110-6.sp3.Z ngs10117.erp.Z   ngs10117.sum.Z   ngs10117.snx.Z 04-Jun-99
SIO sio10110-6.sp3.Z sio10117.erp.Z   sio10117.sum.Z   sio10117.snx.Z 10-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  152 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1011) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]