Subject: [IGSREPORT-6164] Wk 1007 AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 8:09:15 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Jun 14  8:09:15 PDT 1999      Message Number 6164
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1007 AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 14-Jun-99)
                     GPS Week 1007/IGS Operational Week 276
              (April 11 through 17, 1999; Days 99101 thru 99107)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1007

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10077.snx.Z   cod10077.ssc.Z        cod10077.sum.Z   06-May-99
 EMR    AC   emr10077.snx.Z   emr10077.ssc.Z        emr10077.sum.Z   06-May-99
 ESA    AC   esa10077.snx.Z   esa10077.ssc.Z        esa10077.sum.Z   11-May-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10077.snx.Z   gfz10077.ssc.Z        gfz10077.sum.Z   06-May-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10077.snx.Z   jpl10077.ssc.Z        jpl10077.sum.Z   08-May-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10077.snx.Z   ngs10077.ssc.Z        ngs10077.sum.Z   07-May-99
 SIO    AC   sio10077.snx.Z   sio10077.ssc.Z        sio10077.sum.Z   09-May-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1007g.snx.Z   jpl1007g.ssc.Z        jpl1007g.sum.Z   12-May-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1007g.snx.Z   mit1007g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1007g.sum.Z   18-May-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1007g.snx.Z   ncl1007g.ssc.Z        ncl1007g.sum.Z   14-May-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1007p.snx.Z   ncl1007p.ssc.Z        ncl1007p.sum.Z   11-Jun-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10077.snx.Z   aus10077.ssc.Z        aus10077.sum.Z   25-May-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10077.snx.Z   eur10077.ssc.Z        eur10077.sum.Z   11-Jun-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10077.snx.Z   sir10077.ssc.Z        sir10077.sum.Z   23-May-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1007.snx.Z igs99P1007.ssc.Z      igs99P1007.sum.Z 20-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  52 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]