Subject: [IGSREPORT-6163] Wk 1010 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 8:08:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Mon Jun 14  8:08:42 PDT 1999      Message Number 6163
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1010 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Jun-99)
                   GPS Week 1010/IGS Operational Week 281
            (May 16 through 22, 1999; Days 99136 thru 99142)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1010**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10100-6.eph.Z cod10107.erp.Z   cod10107.sum.Z   cod10107.snx.Z 28-May-99
EMR emr10100-6.eph.Z emr10107.erp.Z   emr10107.sum.Z   emr10107.snx.Z 28-May-99+
ESA esa10100-6.eph.Z esa10107.erp.Z   esa10107.sum.Z   esa10107.snx.Z 31-May-99+
GFZ gfz10100-6.sp3.Z gfz10107.erp.Z   gfz10107.sum.Z   gfz10107.snx.Z 28-May-99+
IGP igp10100-6.sp3.Z igp10100-6.erp.Z igp10100-6.sum.Z                21-May-99
IGR igr10100-6.sp3.Z igr10100-6.erp.Z igr10100-6.sum.Z                23-May-99
IGS igs10100-6.sp3.Z igs10107.erp.Z   igs10107.sum.Z                  02-Jun-99
JPL jpl10100-6.sp3.Z jpl10107.erp.Z   jpl10107.sum.Z   jpl10107.snx.Z 28-May-99+
JPL                                   jpl1010g.sum.Z   jpl1010g.snx.Z 11-Jun-99
MIT                                   mit1010g.sum.Z   mit1010g.snx.Z 07-Jun-99
NCL                                   ncl1010g.sum.Z   ncl1010g.snx.Z 07-Jun-99
NGS ngs10100-6.sp3.Z ngs10107.erp.Z   ngs10107.sum.Z   ngs10107.snx.Z 01-Jun-99
SIO sio10100-6.sp3.Z sio10107.erp.Z   sio10107.sum.Z   sio10107.snx.Z 01-Jun-99
================================================================================
Totals:  155 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1010) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]