Subject: [IGSREPORT-616] IGN WEEKLY Products STATUS (720)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 25 NOV 1993 10:01:43

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     25-NOV-1993 10:01:43       Message Number 616
***********************************************************************

FROM: L. DANIEL
SUBJ: IGN WEEKLY Products STATUS (720)
--------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 24-NOV-1993 15:05:36.12)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #720    24/10/1993 to 30/10/1993   days 297-303       

                              2    2    2    3    3    3    3         
                              9    9    9    0    0    0    0         
Center           Type         7    8    9    0    1    2    3         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              SP1          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    -    -         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              SP1          X    -    -    -    -    -    -         
                 SP3          X    -    -    -    -    -    -