Subject: [IGSREPORT-615] IGN WEEKLY Products STATUS (718)
From: L. Daniel
Date: 25 NOV 1993 09:55:59

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     25-NOV-1993 09:55:59       Message Number 615
***********************************************************************

FROM: L. DANIEL
SUBJ: IGN WEEKLY Products STATUS (718)
--------------------------------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 24-NOV-1993 15:04:52.13)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #718    10/10/1993 to 16/10/1993   days 283-289       

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              8    8    8    8    8    8    8         
Center           Type         3    4    5    6    7    8    9         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    -         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
JPL              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
SIO              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP1          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X