Subject: [IGSREPORT-6124] Wk 1006 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 7:36:48 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  1  7:36:48 PDT 1999      Message Number 6124
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1006 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 01-Jun-99)
                     GPS Week 1006/IGS Operational Week 275
              (April 04 through 10, 1999; Days 99094 thru 99100)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1006

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10067.snx.Z   cod10067.ssc.Z        cod10067.sum.Z   30-Apr-99
 EMR    AC   emr10067.snx.Z   emr10067.ssc.Z        emr10067.sum.Z   04-May-99
 ESA    AC   esa10067.snx.Z   esa10067.ssc.Z        esa10067.sum.Z   04-May-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10067.snx.Z   gfz10067.ssc.Z        gfz10067.sum.Z   29-Apr-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10067.snx.Z   jpl10067.ssc.Z        jpl10067.sum.Z   30-Apr-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10067.snx.Z   ngs10067.ssc.Z        ngs10067.sum.Z   29-Apr-99
 SIO    AC   sio10067.snx.Z   sio10067.ssc.Z        sio10067.sum.Z   02-May-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1006g.snx.Z   jpl1006g.ssc.Z        jpl1006g.sum.Z   05-May-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1006g.snx.Z   mit1006g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1006g.sum.Z   14-May-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1006g.snx.Z   ncl1006g.ssc.Z        ncl1006g.sum.Z   07-May-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1006p.snx.Z   ncl1006p.ssc.Z        ncl1006p.sum.Z   01-Jun-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10067.snx.Z   aus10067.ssc.Z        aus10067.sum.Z   21-May-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10067.snx.Z   eur10067.ssc.Z        eur10067.sum.Z   19-May-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10067.snx.Z   sir10067.ssc.Z        sir10067.sum.Z   19-May-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1006.snx.Z igs99P1006.ssc.Z      igs99P1006.sum.Z 17-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  52 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]