Subject: [IGSREPORT-6123] Wk 1009 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 7:36:30 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Jun  1  7:36:30 PDT 1999      Message Number 6123
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1009 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 01-Jun-99)
                   GPS Week 1009/IGS Operational Week 280
            (May 09 through 15, 1999; Days 99129 thru 99135)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1009**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10090-6.eph.Z cod10097.erp.Z   cod10097.sum.Z   cod10097.snx.Z 20-May-99
EMR emr10090-6.eph.Z emr10097.erp.Z   emr10097.sum.Z   emr10097.snx.Z 19-May-99+
ESA esa10090-6.eph.Z esa10097.erp.Z   esa10097.sum.Z   esa10097.snx.Z 26-May-99
GFZ gfz10090-6.sp3.Z gfz10097.erp.Z   gfz10097.sum.Z   gfz10097.snx.Z 21-May-99+
IGP igp10090-6.sp3.Z igp10090-6.erp.Z igp10090-6.sum.Z                14-May-99
IGR igr10090-6.sp3.Z igr10090-6.erp.Z igr10090-6.sum.Z                16-May-99
IGS igs10090-6.sp3.Z igs10097.erp.Z   igs10097.sum.Z                  26-May-99
JPL jpl10090-6.sp3.Z jpl10097.erp.Z   jpl10097.sum.Z   jpl10097.snx.Z 25-May-99
JPL                                   jpl1009g.sum.Z   jpl1009g.snx.Z 27-May-99
NGS ngs10090-6.sp3.Z ngs10097.erp.Z   ngs10097.sum.Z   ngs10097.snx.Z 20-May-99
SIO sio10090-6.sp3.Z sio10097.erp.Z   sio10097.sum.Z   sio10097.snx.Z 22-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  148 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1009) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]