Subject: [IGSREPORT-612] CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (721)
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: 24 NOV 1993 20:25:26

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report     24-NOV-1993 20:25:26       Message Number 612
***********************************************************************

From:  CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subj:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings (721)
----------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 24-Nov-93)
                       GPS Week 0721/IGS Pilot Week 53
          (October 31 thru November 06, 1993; Days 304 thru 310)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0721]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07210-6.EPH      SP3     COD07217.ERP   COD07217.SUM     15-Nov-93
 EMR     EMR07210-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07217.ERP   EMR07217.SUM     15-Nov-93
 ESA     ESA07210-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07217.ERP   ESA07217.SUM     18-Nov-93
 GFZ     GFZ07210-6.EPH      SP1     GFZ07217.ERP   GFZ07217.SUM     16-Nov-93
 NGS     NGS07210-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07210-6.SUM   12-Nov-93
 SIO     SIO07210-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07217.ERP   SIO07217.SUM     16-Nov-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  65 files (9.8 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index