Subject: [IGSREPORT-6102] Wk 1005 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:56:39 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 25 10:56:39 PDT 1999      Message Number 6102
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1005 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 25-May-99)
                     GPS Week 1005/IGS Operational Week 274
           (March 28 through April 03, 1999; Days 99087 thru 99093)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1005

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC   cod10057.snx.Z   cod10057.ssc.Z        cod10057.sum.Z   24-Apr-99
 EMR    AC   emr10057.snx.Z   emr10057.ssc.Z        emr10057.sum.Z   23-Apr-99
 ESA    AC   esa10057.snx.Z   esa10057.ssc.Z        esa10057.sum.Z   23-Apr-99
 GFZ    AC   gfz10057.snx.Z   gfz10057.ssc.Z        gfz10057.sum.Z   22-Apr-99
 JPL    AC   jpl10057.snx.Z   jpl10057.ssc.Z        jpl10057.sum.Z   26-Apr-99
 NGS    AC   ngs10057.snx.Z   ngs10057.ssc.Z        ngs10057.sum.Z   22-Apr-99
 SIO    AC   sio10057.snx.Z   sio10057.ssc.Z        sio10057.sum.Z   26-Apr-99
 JPL   GNAAC jpl1005g.snx.Z   jpl1005g.ssc.Z        jpl1005g.sum.Z   28-Apr-99
 MIT   GNAAC mit1005g.snx.Z   mit1005g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1005g.sum.Z   04-May-99
 NCL   GNAAC ncl1005g.snx.Z   ncl1005g.ssc.Z        ncl1005g.sum.Z   07-May-99
 AUS   RNAAC aus10057.snx.Z   aus10057.ssc.Z        aus10057.sum.Z   16-May-99
 EUR   RNAAC eur10057.snx.Z   eur10057.ssc.Z        eur10057.sum.Z   11-May-99
 GIA   RNAAC gia10057.snx.Z   gia10057.ssc.Z        gia10057.sum.Z   14-May-99
 SIR   RNAAC sir10057.snx.Z   sir10057.ssc.Z        sir10057.sum.Z   17-May-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1005.snx.Z igs99P1005.ssc.Z      igs99P1005.sum.Z 13-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  52 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 4 regional network associate analysis centers, and the IGS
         Reference Frame Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]