Subject: [IGSREPORT-6101] Wk 1008 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:56:17 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue May 25 10:56:17 PDT 1999      Message Number 6101
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1008 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 25-May-99)
                   GPS Week 1008/IGS Operational Week 279
            (May 02 through 08, 1999; Days 99122 thru 99128)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1008**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10080-6.eph.Z cod10087.erp.Z   cod10087.sum.Z   cod10087.snx.Z 14-May-99
EMR emr10080-6.eph.Z emr10087.erp.Z   emr10087.sum.Z   emr10087.snx.Z 18-May-99+
ESA esa10080-6.eph.Z esa10087.erp.Z   esa10087.sum.Z   esa10087.snx.Z 19-May-99
GFZ gfz10080-6.sp3.Z gfz10087.erp.Z   gfz10087.sum.Z   gfz10087.snx.Z 14-May-99+
IGP igp10080-6.sp3.Z igp10080-6.erp.Z igp10080-6.sum.Z                07-May-99
IGR igr10080-6.sp3.Z igr10080-6.erp.Z igr10080-6.sum.Z                09-May-99
IGS igs10080-6.sp3.Z igs10087.erp.Z   igs10087.sum.Z                  20-May-99
JPL jpl10080-6.sp3.Z jpl10087.erp.Z   jpl10087.sum.Z   jpl10087.snx.Z 20-May-99
JPL                                   jpl1008g.sum.Z   jpl1008g.snx.Z 18-May-99
NGS ngs10080-6.sp3.Z ngs10087.erp.Z   ngs10087.sum.Z   ngs10087.snx.Z 17-May-99
SIO sio10080-6.sp3.Z sio10087.erp.Z   sio10087.sum.Z   sio10087.snx.Z 16-May-99
================================================================================
Totals:  148 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1008) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]